"If I said that I am okay then let it go." She lowered her voice.

"Aight, I am just looking out for you I care about ya." I said grabbing her hand.

"You like a sister to me, I know we don't know each other for that long but we have this connection that can never break I hate to see you like this." I added.

"I really do appreciate Stephen." Justine said.

"But really, I am good I got tons of things to do before this album drops need to keep myself busy." She added.

"Aight then, if you say so." I said giving up.

"But if you need anything don't be hesitated to call me and the others." I added.

"I will." Justine said.

"And Devante is just looking out for you, he really does care about you." I said.

"I know and I feel bad by yelling at him." Justine said.

"I will tell him, but just know we all here for you." I said as she nodded.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I smiled.

"Thanks Stephen." Justine said.

"No problem." I said as I got up and left her room.

" I said as I got up and left her room

Justine Skye

I just got done talking to Stephen, he is such a nice guy I am the only child so having him as a brother figure was something to have at times like this. A few minutes later that is when Devante came in closing the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." Devante said as he sat down grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap on you." I apologized.

"It's okay and I get it after the robbery everyone kept asking if I was okay and it was driving me crazy making me more upset." Devante told me.

"So I understand, I kept myself busy knowing that I wasn't okay I needed to take some time for myself but I never did I just kept working and working. And I don't want you doing that same mistake." He added.

That is when tears started to come down my tears while I wiped them away.

"I didn't mean to kill him." I said.