"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, I will be at your crib tomorrow." Devante said.

"You miss me that much? So sweet." I said as he laughed.

"Yeah, I miss you." Devante said as I smiled.

"Okay, I can't wait." I said.

"Let me get off the phone so I can catch this flight to see ya." Devante told me.

"Okay babe, I see you in a few hours." I said.

"Aight, lata." Devante said.

"Bye." I said as I ended the call.

Just hearing his voice puts me in a good mood before I go to sleep so after that I read a few chapters of this book that I was reading and then I went to sleep.

Justine's home

Following night/early morning

December 21st, 1999

1:45 am

All of a sudden I heard the alarm going off being loud ass hell waking me up out of my sleep

All of a sudden I heard the alarm going off being loud ass hell waking me up out of my sleep. I got up going to the system that I have and it was letting me know that the back door is open I was beyond scared but I had to go see what was up. I walked downstairs scared for my life and took the other stairway where the kitchen was out and the door was for sure open as I put in the pin for the noise to stop and the door has been broken into the glass was inside the kitchen door. All of sudden I felt someone's hand covering up my mouth causing me to scream into his hand.

"Shut the fuck up!" He said.

As I knew it was James as I elbowed him so hard in the stomach making him let go. Making a run for it as I started to scream for help.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

He grabbed on my leg as I turned around and kicked him in the face multiple of times making him fall as I went up the stairs but he was just too fast he grabbed my hair turning me around started to choke me to death so I stepped on his foot and then kicking him in the balls then pushing him off the balcony making him fall hitting my glass table. He didn't move I don't know if he was dead or not but he wasn't moving that is when I grabbed my phone calling 911 and the police I couldn't stop shaking I was still trying to catch my breath but I was still getting choke because of how hard he had his hand onto my throat.