Forever Yours

(g/n) means girl name, (f/f) means favorite food.

Four years later...

Damien's POV

"(Y/n)! Can you please take her!" I begged holding out the small screaming child as far away from me as possible. My partner rolled their eyes in annoyance, but snatched the child away. The little girl stopped crying almost instantly.

"Why are you so good at that?" I bothered, giving a small laugh, but wrapping my arms around their waist and resting my chin in their shoulder. (Y/n) smiled, crossing their legs as they got more comfortable on the couch, "because I'm a better parent than you are," they responded and I pouted in response. (Y/n) laughed and shook their head as they turned their attention back on the baby.

The little girl, who we had decided to name (g/n) was quite the hard one to tame. She was quite quiet, but when angered she was exactly like me, rowdy and loud. She was very adorable though, her skin a light purple, and she had small horns already forming on her forehead. "Such a pretty girl aren't you (g/n)! Yes you are!" (Y/n) cooed as they tickled the one year old.

I laughed hugging (Y/n)'s waist tighter as I buried my nose into their neck. "Damien stop that tickles," they giggled as they lifted up (g/n) for me to see. I couldn't help but smile, "hello doll! Want me to hold you?" I asked and the one year old held her arms out in response.

I unhooked myself from my partner and held my little girl close, playing with her short red violet hair. By the looks of it, she was mostly demon, and partially a vampire, but (Y/n) and I were glad to see no signs of banshee. (Y/n) had been through many episodes over the past week, but our baby was unfazed. While banshees were amazing, it definitely sucked to feel every death within a certain radius.

"I love you Damien," (Y/n) whispered, leaning their head on my shoulder, as they watched (g/n) with a smile.

I smiled, "I love you more," I teased, and (Y/n) only scoffed in return. I grinned, my teeth frighteningly sharp as I pressed my nose against their forehead. (Y/n) smiled and gave me a quick peck on the nose before getting up towards the kitchen.

I looked down at my little girl and grinned, she was smiling, and it reminded me a hell of a lot like (Y/n).

Your POV

Damien was a better parent than I was expecting. But even if he wasn't a good parent, I would still love him, just not as much, but don't tell him that. I left towards the kitchen, starting to cook a well deserved dinner while he played with the baby. Deciding to make my favorite (f/f), I got to work. I was almost done when Damien came in with (g/n). He sat our child in her high chair, before coming up behind me, and hugging my waist.

I laughed, "hold on I'm still cooking! Go and sit with your baby," I demanded, giving him a soft but stern look. He pouted but did as I asked and sat at the table. I sighed, trying to calm my nerves.

I was excited but anxious all at once. I'm worried he'll think it's to soon for another one. Pushing the thoughts away, as I brought dinner to the table. I sat across from Damien, next to (g/n), setting down apple slices before looking at him.

I sucked in a breath, "Damien I have something to tell you," I said, swallowing hard. He peeked up from his meal and smiled, "Course, what is it?"

I looked him in the eyes, "So um... I'm pregnant again." I sighed, keeping my eyes locked with his. He smiled, big and happy, as he launched up from the chair he was sitting in and pulled me into a hug. "That's great hun," he murmured in my ear as I hugged back. And we stayed like that.

Until (g/n) started crying.

(A/N) HOLY SH*T GUYS I REACHED 2k reads??!??! How??????? Okay well thank you you beautiful readers for all the support! And this is the final chapter, I really hope you liked it, and I might do another one with a new character... maybe. Anyways, thanks again!!! I will be editing these chapters when I have time, but it probably won't be very soon as I have a f*ck load of work for school. Also I know this chapter is strange and that for any men reading, you can imagine your adopting kids if it's better. Anyways BYE GUYS!!!