Can (Y/N) summon a demon

trigger warning mentions scars

        It's been a few months since everyone started becoming exorcists and now it's getting close to summer break. Bon and Rin still argue every now and then, but it's nothing serious, (Y/n) has also opened up around the trio a lot more. She's more sarcastic than what most people would've thought, she's far less timid and much more like her normal self. She's gotten a lot closer to all of them and it helps that their little group is all trying to become exorcists, that way none of them had to worry about, accidentally saying something they shouldn't have. That day in cram class Mr. Okumura tells the students that the exwire exams are coming up soon and because of that he's set up a study group that everyone had to partake in. It also was the time to start thinking about which meister or meisters they want to choose.

        'Hmm, I wonder what meister I should go for. Knight is a definite contender considering my knife I always carry, but I'd definitely want an upgrade from just a knife if I do choose it. I like helping people, but I don't think I'm cut out to be a doctor, and that means touching people and staying calm with injured teammates, yeah not doctor. I know I have a good memory, but aria isn't really what i want, it's just not my fighting style. Dragoon's pretty cool, but considering I can't aim for the life of me, probably not a good pick, and then there's tamer. I have no idea if I can even summon anything, although I think today we'll be seeing if we can summon in another class, so until then, it looks like I'm gonna be a knight' (Y/n) thinks as she's looking at the meister paper Mr. Okumura just handed out.

        "Sooo, what meister are you gonna pick? Come on, I've been asking for months! It's killing me. Tell me please, if you don't, you have no heart!" Sachi asks, though it was more of a performance than anything and (Y/n) just rolls her eyes and smiles at her over dramatic friend.

        "Yeah sweet checks, what meister are you gonna choose?" Shima asks as well, giving (Y/n) an eyebrow wiggle and (Y/n) of course rolls her eyes to him too.

        "I'm not a hundred percent sure yet, but it's defiantly looking like it's gonna be knight. However I don't know if I can summon anything yet, so I'm not gonna make my final decision right now." (Y/n) answers her two flirtatious friends

        "Why not be an aria, or a doctor, you're really good at memorizing things?" Koneko asks (Y/n) curiously

        "Aria isn't really my thing, and I don't trust myself to be a doctor, also it involves touching people which I'm not very fond of." She responds to short friend, but of course Shima has to be his perv self.

        "I'd let you touch me anytime." Shima says to (Y/n) while resting his chin in the palm of his hand. (Y/n) gives him a look of disgust and come ups with a snarky response for the cocky pervert.

        "Sucks for you, because I wouldn't touch you if you the last person on earth, Shima" (Y/n) says proudly with a smirk. Shima puts his hand to his chest as he gasps, feigning the look of hurt on his face. Shima was about to speak, Bon beat him to the punch

         "Shima you really need to knock that crap off. Also (Y/N), why isn't aria your thing?" As (Y/n) was about to answer Bon, Rin came up to the group before (Y/n) could respond.

        "What's a meister? Would someone tell me please?" Rin asks them causing everyone to go a bit slack jawed. They all know Rin doesn't pay much attention, but they didn't possible fathom the fact that he didn't even know the basics, like what a meister is. It makes (Y/n) question that maybe he didn't learn the basics before coming here, but then that led to the question of how he would've gotten into this school? She was shaken from her thoughts after Koneko starts to speak. Koneko kindly told Rin that a meister is a skilled qualification needed to be an exorcist and that each meister fights differently. Knights use bladed weapons, dragoons use firearms, tamers summon demons to fight, arias recite bible passages, and Doctors are exactly what they sounds like, they're doctors who treat people injured by demons.