13

"I didn't even know your name." Tiffany bluntly said as she sat on a cafe while sipping her milktea.

"Oh my bad! I'm Kwon Yuri." The tanned woman clumsily said offering her hand before Tiffany shook hands with her.

"Tiffany Hwang." She replied.

"So can you tell why are you crying backt there? Sorry for asking." Yuri said as she looked at Tiffany's frown face before the latter sighed.

"I was dumped by a person I confessed with awhile ago." Tiffany quickly said before she closes her eyes thinking of what happen awhile ago.

"Oh such a jerk for rejecting you and you're quite a good catch." Yuri playfully wink at her before Tiffany chuckled in response. They're enjoying their coffee until they heard something from the outside, its like a thunderstorm somewhere nearby. The people were utterly shocked by the sudden commotion making them hastily run for their lives, the sky became dark with a scary lightning.

"It must be Taeyeon." Tiffany thought before she noticed Yuri's eyes changed into a flaring blue one.

"Y-Yuri?? Y-Your eyes?!!" Tiffany gulped before Yuri's attention focus on her and quickly grabbed her neck making her choke.

"W-What a-are y-you doing???!" Tiffany found herself struggling from Yuri's hold as she forcefully crashed into the wall making her grunt in pain while the tanned woman was out of control.

"TIFFANY!!!" Sooyoung immediately helped the poor woman off from Yuri's grasp. She shows her lightning sword of a guard on her hand attacking Yuri but the woman easily caught it with her flaming right hand before she pushed the tall woman with strong force making Sooyoung pushed backward and stumbled back.

"We need to kill her." Yuri yelled making Tiffany frightened from her voice.

"Let Taeyeon do it!" Sooyoung said.

"She couldn't make it if Jessica will kill her right now." Yuri pointed at the dark side of the city.

"She is fighting against a guardian and she had no chance to get back in one piece." Yuri sternly said before she glares back at Tiffany.

"Jessica is powerful now and stronger than before!" Yuri yelled.

"You piece of shit!" Sooyoung quickly attacks Yuri by tackling her using her whole body making the two woman stumbled back.

"What are you doing? You're against with the guardians of heaven? You're a totally disgrace in heaven." Yuri spatted harshly before she sheathed her sword.

"Let's end this right now." Sooyoung smirk at her before she signal Tiffany to stayed back.

"You'll regret it." Yuri smirk back.

MEANWHILE

Taeyeon's body weakened from Jessica's attack but she didn't want to surrendered if Tiffany's life is on line. She had to saved her or else the guardian will take it and lose her opportunity for her to grant Tiffany's last wish, she's determine of fulfilling it for her in exchange of her life and freedom to go to heaven peacefully, she rather die. She felt strange when Tiffany's around and after their shared kiss she felt deeply inlove but she needs to figure it out herself after she defeated the guardian of heaven. Jessica on the other side shows no mercy and still not giving Taeyeon a chance to rest as she quickly countered her with her sword but the goblin could blocked or tackled her back with her sword as well giving her a best fight.

"I'll say it one last time." Jessica said out of nowhere.

"Surrender her or I'll kill you." She continued but Taeyeon didn't listen well and fought her back.

"I will never let her die so easily especially if it's you." Taeyeon smirk before she steady herself for an attack.

"Then be it." Jessica uses all of her power as she swiftly dive into Taeyeon with her sword but she was utterly shocked when Taeyeon quickly grabbed her and they both kneel on the ground.

"Sooyeon-ah wake up." Taeyeon whispered as she tightly hugged the guardian with all her might before Jessica felt her lips smiling on her neck and suddenly everything brought back in the back of her mind. Taeyeon.

"T-Taeyeon?" She felt tears from her eyes when flashback of memories occupied her mind as she felt Taeyeon's warmth while gently soothing her.

"Shhh." Taeyeon silence her with a kiss on her forehead while brushing her blonde locks.

"What have I done?" Jessica whispered back but she stayed immobile inside Taeyeon's arms before she heard her cough.

"I'm glad you're back." Taeyeon cough for awhile but with blood from her mouth. She felt a sudden pain as Jessica's sword stuck deeply on her chest, she decided not to move around but hugging her former lover.

"TAEYEON??!!" Jessica knew she already win the fight but her memories of them as lovers came back because of Taeyeon's warmth.

"I think it's time for me to go now." Taeyeon forcefully said as she tightened her arms around Jessica whose now crying on her.

"You don't die on me jerk!" Jessica trying to pull out her sword carefully as she stares at Taeyeon's pale face.

"Please let me go now." Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore after the sword took off from her chest pooling her with her own blood. Jessica kissed her and their lips came in touch, she tasted copper from the goblin's mouth but she careless.

"I will grant her last wish." Taeyeon forcefully stand on her feet while Jessica helps her.

"Do you like her?" Jessica asked.

"I'm afraid I couldn't answer it right now because my main priority is to grant her last wish." Taeyeon stubbornly said before she dragged themselves on the way to Tiffany.

"TAEYEON-AH!!!" She heard Sooyoung's voice from the back before Taeyeon and Jessica looked at where the voice came from and there Sooyoung stood with Tiffany by her side who covered her mouth from shock as she sees Taeyeon's poor condition.

"Tell me your last wish." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany who was now crying while Jessica helped her.

"M-My l-last wish is..."

To be continued.