9

"Just tell me your wish!" The goblin knocked furiously at Tiffany's apartment early in the morning just to grant her 2 wishes left from the goblin.

"That's it? But you're the one whose bugging me and pushing me to tell me my wishes because of that fucking reason for you to get back into Heaven!" Tiffany was pissed off because Taeyeon disturbed her sleep especially on her day off and couldn't helped but to yell back at the furious goblin.

"We will both be in trouble if we don't hurry up!" Taeyeon warns the human.

"Okay, okay! Easy there midget I'll change my clothes and let me be in 30 minutes!" Tiffany ruffle her messy bed hair and not forgetting to invite Taeyeon inside.

"That long?!" Taeyeon slumped her small body straight on the sofa in the middle of the house.

"Or else no wish to grant." Tiffany talked back and smirk before she entered her bathroom to wash up made Taeyeon pursed out her lips in annoyance waiting for the woman.

"I hope Jessica will not interrupt." The goblin is thinking about what Jessica says to her yesterday with Sooyoung. She was on her deep thought when Tiffany appeared on clad with only a robe and smell like fruits making Taeyeon widen her eyes especially waking up hwr hormones.

"Damn! She's fuckin' hot."

Taeyeon slapped her face waking up from her own dirty thoughts of image of Tiffany's hot naked body standing infront of her making the Hwang smirk.

"Like what you see, huh?" Tiffany laughed it out before she headed inside her bedroom leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded while dropping her jaw.

"Is she teasing me?" Taeyeon thought again about Jessica but Toffany's hot body kept on appearing instead leaving her sexually aroused and tortured by theat goddamn woman in robe.

"Let's go?!" After a few minutes, Tiffany sprinted out happily from her bedroom wearing her white tank top with a Gucci label and a jeans completing her boyish but sexy figure catching Taeyeon's attention.

"Is it a date or what?" Taeyeon eyed the woman whose happily skipping infront of her singing a song.

"Hey wait up! I brought my ride." Taeyeon called but Tiffany only winks at her before she skipped happily again while humming a song leaving Taeyeon confused but she followed her instead from where the woman leads them.

"Are you that happy?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany whose playing the strap of her pink backpack.

"It's my first time lurking around these nice city I never thought it would be this fun because all I could think is about my job and home afterwards." Tiffany honestly  blurted out still smiling.

"So after all this time you're just lazying around your apartment and never left?" Taeyeon questioned before Tiffany nod happily.

"No one asked me out." Tiffany said before she pout.

"I thought you're going out with Khun?" Taeyeon immediately frown after blurting out his name in annoyance because she didn't like every bit of him when he's hitting with Tiffany inside their headquarters everyday.

"I don't like him, duh?" Tiffany roll her eyes after mentioning Nickhun's name, she couldn't imagine herself going on a date woth a guy whom she despise the most because he's too arrogant.

"I rather sleep all day in my bed rather than to date that idiot arrogant." Tiffany said without any mercy on her words talking badly about Nichkhun.

"Same goes with me." They both laughed with the idea and continue walking on their path tp the nearby cafe.

"It's my treat." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon with her inside the cafe.

After they took their order, they sat on the nearby window overlooking outside while happily chatting before they've saw an accident making Tiffany stood up in reflex and a crowd of people encircling the poor victim holding by the suspect whose pointing out his gun on a young girl's temple who is only a high school student. Tiffany and Taeyeon who were witnessed the scene couldn't helped but to bargain at the drunk man to release the girl from his tight hold spitting put nonsense about the government system.

"Just put down your gun!" Tiffany yelled trying to catch his attention away from the girl while Taeyeon is thinking about ways to get the highschool girl whose now crying for help.

"And who the hell are you? Just give back my wife's life or I blow off her head!" The suspect is yelling back at Tiffany.

"I'm trying to help you Mister." Tiffany continued as she goes near to the drunkard raising up her hand that she's free from harming him but the guy kept on stepping back away from her still holding his captive.

"Don't go near me or I shoot her!" The drunkard kept on yelling slowly trying to pull off the trigger on the girl's head.

"Please just hold down your gun!" Tiffany heard the siren of the police surrounding them with the crowd of people making the suspect got nervous himself because he thought he will be captured easily and put him inside the jail so he need to pull the trigger or surrender himself in peace.

BAM!

The suspect shoot the girl dead as she lay down on the cold ground with a shot on her head making the crowd shout for help and the police starting to point their guns into the drunkard slowly making Tiffany's heart beats fast but she noticed how her surrounding went to slow motion as she couldn't helped but to flooded her mind by her traumatic experience as her eyes caught the lifeless body of a highschool girl recalling her about the past incident of her death and everything around her went to stop immediately and all she could see is Taeyeon getting her back into her senses while calling out her name but her mind is elsewhere of how she died before.

"How is it possible? I'm already dead? But why am I still here alive?" Tiffany asked herself silently as she lose control of her body as she went down on her knees with everything went in slow motion and pace before Jessica's image appeared on her mind.

"Tiffany! Tiffany did you hear me? Wake up you idiot?!" She heard Taeyeon's voice making her snapped out from her thoughts and everything went back to normal as she held the goblin closely and pulled her before Tiffany whispered on Taeyeon's ear.

"Grant my 2nd wish."

-to be continued