"Just little getting to know you activities. Stupid stuff."

"Riiight. So why'd I get an email asking if you'd dropped the club? Because I guess you didn't know...when kids don't show up their parents are contacted."

My heart dropped. I didn't care about being in trouble with my mom. But what about Adonis?

"I guess they skipped over my name." I said looking down at my phone and texting Adonis."

they sent emails. don't panic, if your mom asks where you were just tell her you couldn't hear when they were calling role

I wished I was there with him, I know he's probably freaking out with no one to calm him down.

Adonis»

My heart was beating through my chest when I read Farrah's text. I'd already gotten home, but my mom has yet to say anything.

But because of her job, she checks her emails often. Farrah suggested I lie, but I'm really bad at lying.

There was only one thing to do.

I went upstairs and knocked on Eden's door. I heard him stomp annoyedly to the door, before opening it.

"What?"

"I need help."

"With?"

"Me and Farrah didn't go to the connection club meeting. We went to the CN tower."

"Ok? Why you telling me?"

"They emailed mom and I'm gonna get in trouble."

"Adonis..just delete the email."

"How??"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Mom!"

"Yeah?!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Can I use your computer for homework?!"

"Whatever Eden!" She responded.

"See. It's that easy. You know I got you bro."

For now.

"Thank you-"

"It's no problem. But you owe me one, Alright?"

Anything to get out of this mess.

"Alright."

"And Adonis, with this agreement comes respect on both ends. No more pulling that shit you pull. Got it?"

"Okay." I nodded, sensing my cue to leave. I went back into my room, only partially relieved.

What if Eden lied? What if he doesn't delete anything?

Situations like this always stressed me out...because the thought of being in serious trouble with my mother is not something I want. Seeing her yell at Noel when she gets in trouble makes my stomach turn enough. Because even if I don't really read all emotions so well, I understood vexation.

Which I already knew too well.

I decided to put on my headphones, playing white noise to clear my thoughts. The sounds were interrupted, by a loud ding.

Text.

Farrah:
Hey...how'd it go? You alright?

Me:
I'm fine. Is your mom mad?

Farrah:
Not at all. Just gullible 💀

I guess Farrah will be fine. I shrugged and put my headphones back in. Suddenly, my noise was interrupted again..annoying me.

"Adonis! Come downstairs and eat!"

I sighed and put by headphones on my nightstand, before going downstairs.

"There's vegetables on the stove, the chicken is in the oven. I'm going to pick up Noel down the street, okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Cheer up. You looked so happy with that girl earlier. I need to see more of that from you."

"Okay, mom."

Farrah »

"Are you sure you were there?"

"Yes mom! Me and Adonis."

"Alright..I'm taking your word for it. For now." My mom said, finally dropping the subject, leaving me and Braheim in the living room.

"You so did not go." He said laughing.

"Nope. Me and Adonis went to get sushi, then we went to the tower."

"Adonis? Boyfriend?"

"No. He's just my friend from school. I had a crush on his brother..but..."

"But...?"

"He's kind of an asshole. Adonis is nothing like him though. He's shy..but he's really sweet."

"Ewww you over here turning red and shit. Yeah you like that Adonis nigga." Braheim said laughing.

"I don't! He's not my type..plus I'm currently in the process of finding him a girl friend."

"Righttt. Only thing is, you're saying one thing, but how you were smiling when talking about him..that ain't know normal platonic friendship."

"I'm not having sex with him Braheim-"

"That aint what I'm saying. I'm just saying something's there."

a/n:
I'm tired

sorry about slow updates on this 🙁im trying