chapter 05

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

"seokjin-hyung," taehyung followed his trainer inside the unfamiliar mansion since the older only told him to fix himself back at the headquarter. taehyung can't keep his mouth shut, "where are we? why're we here exactly?"

"shush," seokjin only answered without looking at him. he looked around and then face the younger, "stay here until i got back."
taehyung tilt his head, confused. seokjin pointed the couch, signaling him to take a seat, currently they're in the wide living room. the maids was doing their thing. taehyung only pouted and was going to ask when seokjin already walks away. he saw the older opening a door and gave him the look saying; don't wander around.

seokjin took a deep breath and enters the room. he saw two-man sitting at each seat that's only between the table to keep them distanced, they're surrounded by their men who are stood stiff. seokjin fix his ties and try not to be affected by the tension of two alphas playing their cards on the table. he heard the younger man said, "you're out of luck, mr. min."

the old man slams his fist on the table's surface that caused the tokens to shaken, some have fallen. the handsome man infront of him gave him a devilish look, his dimple was being shown that causes the old man more irritated. his blonde hair was split, bangs on the side to expose his forehead, he placed down his card. his aura became psychotic, "why giving me that reaction now, mr. min? you were the one enjoying the game, ain't it?"

the mentioned aged man got up and quickly have a smoke. he gets the lighter from his pocket, lighting up the stick that's stucked between his lips, he then started smoking inside the silent room. just because the young man lets him win twice, doesn't mean he'll lose at the next round, it was only a signal to warn the old man, but it seems like it was useless since he was blinded by greed. the young man got up and said, "i want it on cash tomorrow, no exact time but be prepared."

his trusted man gave the blazer back to him, he gets it and hung it on his forearm, "i told you countless times to not smoke in my place, did i not?" the old man became more irritated to the young man, the son of his loving old friend who died before him. he never thought the kid who was seriously quiet, watches him and his father's game back then, would be this fucking good or just the fucking luck is always by his side. the old man earlier was being so confident that his debt will end when he ask for another god-knows-how-many round, but the debt became more heavy.

"namjoon," he called the young man before he proceeds to get out of the airtight room. the mentioned man didn't turn around and waited for him to continue. seokjin was there, still feeling the heavy-tight atmosphere. he widen his eyes when his boss asked namjoon, "would you want to meet one of my son?"

"what an offer," namjoon's eyes sharpen as his lips curved widely. he looks at the old man, his eyes was glowing. the energy around him was very dark, "i'll consider. see you, mr. min."

his trusted man or considered a personal guard named hoseok, opens the door for him. he walks out, his men following him like a tail, they left the old man with his allies on the gambling room. seokjin was there silent, waiting for the old man to calm himself but then loses his shit because he suddenly flips the table. he cursed, "that fucking scoundrel!"

namjoon and his old man was total opposite. his father was friendly and generous, it was mr. min's best connection, if his clan ever needed some money. sadly his father died from cancer and namjoon was the only child without his mother by his side since his youth, he was pushed at the young age to run the business, he remained steady and did his way to avoid being bankrupt. one thing to describe him, money. he knows how to run the money, not in his father's way, but his.

namjoon was listening to hoseok's reports about the business of his when someone caught his attention. it was a young man who was looking at him with an innocent stare, eyes was wide like a puppy. namjoon rose an eyebrow, and approached him, his allies following after. taehyung hesitantly stood up and bow his head. the younger alpha assumed that this man must be a boss, he based it on the men who were being behind him. namjoon with his pocketed hands, "who must you be?"

"taehyung from min, sir." taehyung tried his best to be formal, but it turns out like a scaredy-cat. he then remembered that seokjin told him never mention the clan to strangers, he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. namjoon finds it cute, he grabs the shorter's chin, and warmly smiled. he bluntly say, "your pure face makes me wanna destroy it."

he then let go and walk away with his men. taehyung was left shocked and confused. hoseok furrowing his eyebrows since he never saw that side of his boss, he just shook that thought away, and continued what he was talking about to his boss, namjoon.

after spending few hours on the unfamiliar mansion, they decided to go home. taehyung noticed the old man wasn't up for a talk, his eyebrows seems more furrowed, almost connected.

later, taehyung was fixing his pillow when he heard seokjin sighed heavily. he ask, "hungry? want me to cook for you, hyung?"

seokjin shook his head, still lying on his bed. taehyung then lays down to his bed, he was going to sleep when the older start, "selling his son 'cause of huge debt, what a psycho."

"huh?" taehyung haven't heard him clearly. seokjin only shook his hands and smile, "ah, ah, just sleep and let's train something new tomorrow."

taehyung gave him a boxy smile and nodded in excitement. he quickly wrap himself with blanket and get to sleep. seokjin smiled from the view since it kinda reminded him of his younger brother. he sighed once again and then turn off the lamp, going to sleep.

𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

read my book horny , vmon fic . i retitled into lilith , i moved it to my main account orijeonal !!

read my other books aswell in my ao3 under the username relijoon . thx ♡

my tumblr blogs : bottomyg, aboverself, 130311