How Fucking Ironic

Start from the beginning

His grip on Nicole's hair tightened and he impulsively removed her blindfold. She squinted as the dim light flooded her senses, but quickly recovered as her sight set upon Waverly.

Now that the blindfold was gone, Waverly could see a small extent of Nicole's injuries. A cut above her eyebrow, that was in the centre of a growing bruise, had bled profusely and left a trail of dried blood down the side of her face. She also noticed upon further analysis that her bottom lip was busted and swollen and god knows what had happened to her shoulder, 'Did she get shot?' Nevertheless, Waverly's heart sunk further as their eyes made contact, she could see the blazing hatred within the redhead's golden brown eyes before spotting the fear and worry as Nicole assessed Waverly who was fine except for a few cuts across her cheek and chin from the shattered glass of the wreck.

"What is it, huh, what is it you want Bobo cause you could have damn well killed me by now, so what is it. What do you want."

Bobo turned the feral snarl returning as he clicked his teeth and replied

"and here I thought Waverly was the smart one. You have something of mine, something your drunk of a father stole from me years ago, and I want it back."

"What could he have possibly taken to get you this riled up huh?" Wynonna stated as strongly as she could.

Bobo snarls at Wynonna's ignorance before creeping over to her and whispering inaudibly into her ear. Waverly watched anxiously as Wynonna's eyes widened in recognition before she began violently shaking her head.

"Daddy" Wynonna whispered "No, I ca-can't not that, I can't help you. Please Bobo."

"What do YOU MEAN NO!" Bobo screamed punching Wynonna in the gut causing her to double over in pain before gripping the edges of her chin and forcing her head up to stare into his evil eyes.

Angry now Wynonna's mood shifted and she spat in Bobo's face before saying "Like hell I'm gonna help you, you stupid sack of dead flesh."

A vicious growl erupted from Bobo's throat as he wiped her spit off his face with his sleeve before the feral grin returned.

"Oh don't worry," He said turning to Waverly. "I can be Very convincing"

Bobo turned back towards the door where a small group of his men had waited just in case.

"She's all yours boys."

Waverly's stomach dropped at those words and she felt herself go pale. The same helpless feeling returned as the screams from her sister and Nicole were drowned out by the trivial sound of her heart hammering in her head.

Nicole watched, whilst battling her restraints and screaming inaudible threats at bobo, as three revenants descend upon Waverly with the intent to harm her in the worst way possible.

As the first pair of malicious hands grazed down Waverly's arm, she was flooded with the memories of champ and the many times he had forced himself on her. The fear mixed with the overwhelming memories paralyses Waverly as she dizzily watches the events unfold before her in a blur.

Nicole and Wynonna could do nothing but watch as the three revenants cut free the rope that bound Waverly to the arms of the chair. Waverly felt herself being dragged and thrown on top of the table in the corner and without warning one of the revenants pinned her arms down as the others allowed their hands to roam. Not long after Waverly felt the buttons of her jeans being undone and the disgusting contact forces Waverly out of her trance and she begins fighting back with all her might.

The sudden resistance from the small woman took the revenants by surprise as one of Waverly's kicks made contact with the sensitive area in between one of their legs and sent him tumbling to the ground in pain. In response to this, the other two grabbed her and threw her frail body harshly against a wall, knocking the breath out of her already damaged chest and collapsing into a mess, she was too weak to get up.