Chapter IV (part one)- Weak Ass Hug

Chey POV

  After an hour of nothing but Cam only speaking sentences that have the word moist in them,  we arrived at trynts' shop with every one waiting out side for us.

  "Why is Cam on the ground," Brooks asked just as confused as ever.

  "He's still in pain from what I just did,"referring to his now probably bruised giblets. "That's what he gets for saying moist so god damn much he brought this on his self. "

  "That's my girl tryna said,"as he came over and gave chey a weak hug. One of those hugs you would give that family member that always gets on your everlasting nerves. See I told you that he was dry,  everytime Cam gives me a hug I end off the ground, and almost squeezed to death. I can't wait to dump him so me and Cam can finally be together.

  As soon as he let go of me, Aliyah came over with a screech "it's been to long bitch we have a lot to talk about,"as she gave me a hug that ended with her slapping my ass like usual.  I swear she be acting suspect nowadays,  but I don't care she still my bestie. I tried to do the same back but I hit my hand on some thing I hadn't noticed she had on her back 'till now. Which was a Thompson/Center Compass, Bolt Action, .270 Winchester, 22" Barrel, 3-9x40mm Scope, 5+1 Rounds. (A/N search it up I copy and pasted it cuz it looks like the one my grandpa had)

  "Damn girl who are you about to shoot." I sad motioning towards the rifle.

  "Your man if he don't stop giving you them weak as hugs," She replied as we both busted out laughing.

  "So you're just going to talk about me like I'm not right behind you," Trynt spoke in a fake hurt tone. "You should be happy you're finding out now so you can improve, because as of right now my dead dog can give better hugs than you." Cam commented with a chuckle.

  "What do you mean dead, and since when would your dad ever let you drive his truck without him in it?" Zoey finally spoke. I instantly shot her a 'let's talk about it later' look,  but it was already too late.

  "Can't stop me if you aren't alive,"he said in a very low whisper that I could barely hear. Intantly I could feel the mood change, as I could almost see the depression creeping up on Cam. Like I was there all along, waiting for its chance to strike. (To be continued..)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Still kinda short but I plan on posting every other day now just not on the same story.

Hope you enjoyed it,  the next chapter might be up tomorrow night.  Or maybe Tuesday or Wednesday night.

~war and sadness
                     ~crispy out🔥