Chapter V - Secrets

Chey POV

  On the way to my to my overly cocky boyfriends house Cameron decides to drive. I unwillingly agree and had him the key and ride shotgun. For the first five minutes in the ride is silent until I catch him staring at me in the corner of my. Thanks to him not paying attention to the road the truck swerves violently.

  "What the fuck you trying to kill us,"I yelled.

  "I sorry I was just distracted with something,"he replied in a surprisingly soft tone. Which had confused me a bit, but I brushed it off as nothing.

  He stopped the car and much to my surprise he just sat there and stared at me. For what seemed like hours, but where actually mere seconds.

  What confused me the most was the pain that seemed to cloud his dark brown eyes. The silence that sat between us disappeared after cam slammed his head against the steering wheel, the frustration evident as he grunted and placed his head into his head.

  "What wrong why are you so frustrated,"I say.

  "I am frustrated because I love you,"he shouted back at me as if he was mad at me for being someone he could love.

  I wanted to say something, anything, but I just sat there dumbstruck at his statement.

  What he did next is something I will never forget.

   All of a sudden he rushed forward and placed his lips to mine. Warmth radiating from his touch, making me feel like we were the only people left in this world.

   The kiss ended just as quick as it started when he released his lips from mine and stuttered out a single word "s-sorry"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
And so the games begin chey have fun beating that.😆😏

~sirfinestthegamer