//T E X T//

Y/n pov
I was sitting in class and my phone went off. I wondered who was texting me because ya know your girl phone dryer than the desert. I didn't open it because my professor a lil bitch about every little thing. After that my phone just constantly keep going off and I was like wtf bro I'm tryna get my education but somebody keep blowing my shit up. Finally i open my phone to see 10 messages from a unknown number.
Unknown: yo bitch bring me my damn sandwich
Unknown: COME ON WHORE
Unknown: dani bro we rlly finna fight
Unknown: BITCH ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A SANDWICH
Unknown: yk wat bitch ur BLOCKED
The messages continued and I was like ok so whoever this bitch is she got the wrong number let me just let her know.

Y/n: um I'm sorry hun u have the wrong number.
Unknown: oh shit dude I'm sorry I thought I had the wrong number.
Y/n: it's ok hope u find the right number.
Unknown: welp since I den alrdy make a fool of myself what's your name.
Y/n: well the queen you are talking to does not give her name to strangers.
Unknown: well my name is Billie as in Billie Eilish
After I read her message I was stuck like mouth wide open stuck. I was like omfg Billie eilish is texting me but then I was like nahh can't be it's just someone lying to me.
"Y/N" the professor yelled. I looked up and said " wassup mr.cockholder" the class yelled because that's not how you say his name
" you know what get outta my class" he had enough of me.
I got my stuff and got the hell out.
I opened my phone and finally texted the person back.
Y/n: u can't be Billie
Unknown: why can't I
Y/n: idkkkk but I don't believe u
Unknown: how about I ft u
Y/n: surrreee bc that's the only way imma believe u
Unknown: bet imma call u n the next hr
Y/n: say no more
Read at 3:50 pm
I got in my car thinking about what I'm going to do if it's really her.
Time skip to hm
I finally made it home at 4:20 and as soon as I got home I got in the shower.
Time skip after shower
After I got out of the shower I put on my lotion and skin care stuff because ya know I can't be a ashy bitch with bad skin.
Out of nowhere my phone rings scaring the living hell outta me. I look at it and see that it's a ft from the person who is supposed to be Billie. I press the button and see that it says connecting. The ft connects and all I see in the camera is Billie mf Eilish. All I can say is o shit.
She smiles and says " I don't like looking at the ceiling hun"

Welp to be continued💛🕷

Don't forget to comment my favorite whores stay whorly sisters😚💛