// S U R P R I S E//

(Y/n Pov)
"Y/N you know Bil isn't cheating she loves you to much girl" my bestfriend Santana said
" I don't know San I told you that someone called her at 6 am and she answered and she was all like no she's sleep right now I'm gonna go in the bathroom just in see she wakes up."
" maybe it's a big misunderstanding you guys have been together for 5 year"
" what if she's tired of me San, what if she wants something new she just doesn't know how to tell me" I start to get teary eyed because I love Bil so much and she is my world.
" I don't know Y/N do something to get your mind off of it you know I gotta go to work in 1 hr"
" ok San have a great day I'm out" I walk out of her apartment building and I get in my car and I just start to cry.
( Santana pov)
After y/n left I called Bil
S: Bil I think it's time because she thinks you're cheating on her.
B: oh shit yea maybe it is time I never wanted to hurt my baby girl
S: yea because she just left here and she was just crying telling me how she thinks you're cheating on her.
B: ok I'm about to call her and tell her to come home.
S: ok hun
(Billie pov)
After I got got off of the phone with San I went on ahead and called y/n
B: hey baby girl
Y/n: hey Bil what's up
B: nothing sweetie where are you
Y/n: leaving Santana's why
B: no reason just calling to check up on you but hurry home I miss you
Y/n: ok I'm like 10 mins away
B: ok bye
So I have everything set up for y/n I'm so anxious I need her to hurry up my heart won't stop beating fast.
(Y/n pov)
Once I get home I go to unlock the door but it's already open, I walk in and I call billies name but she doesn't say anything. All of a sudden I trip over some shoes they are some heels and I know they are not mines. So in my head I'm like so this bitch really cheating so I grab a knife and head up stairs making sure to be extra quiet and I burst open our bedroom door " BILLIE MF EILISH YOU HAVE ME SO FUC-" I see Billie on one knee and rose petals all over the bed and they spell will you marry me. I start crying like the lil emotional bitch I am and I walk towards Billie and she grabs my hand and she said " y/n you have made me so happy all of these years and I love you so much will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me"
" YES BABY" she gets off of her knee and kisses me.
She says " I'm sorry you thought I was cheating on you"
I look at her puzzled like how tf did you know that she sees the look on my face and says "I talked to San she was in on this"
I look at her and I say " you sneaky bastard" all she does is laugh and she kisses me we kiss for a long time and things start to get heated.

Would y'all like a smut part to this????