//H I G H//

Y/n pov
High, that's how Billie made me feel. Her presence alone was enough to put me in a daze. Yeah weed gets you high but so does Billie. My love for billie is there but shes gone. I'm a lost soul and she's the only one who can save me. Living with out bil in my life is like visiting a new country with no map or gps. Now you might be wondering what happened it wasn't nothing major you know just a young love story gone bad. I was lost and needed saving, Billie saved me and I thought I was complete. But when your presence isnt wanted anymore you know. After 2 years I felt that I wasn't wanted. I felt that Billie did not want to be with me. That was true. November 23,2018 was the day my whole life changed at 22 I thought she was my happily ever after. But little did I know there's no such thing. Billie was just my high. Billie was the weed and I was the smoker with a addiction. I was stuck on her. But when your high leaves reality hits. Rock bottom hits. I rock bottom when my high left. And now once again I'm a lost soul wanting her high. She was my sunshine in the rain. My snow in the desert. My calm before the storm. She was my high. Billie Eilish ruined me. I need her and she isn't here. She is my high and she always will be.

Hiya.... ik ik where have I been well to answer that I've been hella busy with school or what ever. I'm honestly thinking about drooling out and becoming a stripper or getting me a sugar daddy so I can at least have me some coins. But all jokes aside I should really become a poet. But see y'all next chapter, I think I wanna make a pt 2 of this but Billies pov.

💛🕷

🕷💛