TONIGHT?

"Yes tonight. Is that a problem?" Slapping my forehead in frustration I just realized that I had said that out loud yet again. I really need to work on that.

"No...No problem at all...just wondering."

"Well we would love to have you over so you can get your stuff together and we'll be down here waiting."

"Okay great!"

Alex stood up ruffling my hair before walking away to get ready. Glaring at his back I could hear a light chuckle signifying that he knew I was staring at him as he walked away. As hard as I tried to stay angry at the way he treated me I couldn't while watching him walk away.

That view was just...yum.

"So...Adrian you're okay with him staying?"

"Huh? Yeah...I guess..." I jumped placing my hand over my heart dramatically. Paul simply shook his head as Elle questioned me.

"What's up with you? You seem so out of it, you're too calm to be the Adrian I know."

I was hoping neither of them would say anything. I couldn't tell them that I was feeling crushed because my sister's boyfriend was someone that I really liked but couldn't be with for obvious reasons. Paul was now staring at me curiously as well as Elle.

"Well..."

"Okay we can leave whenever you want."

Saved by Alex! Thank God for him and his deliciousness. Uggh...see how hard it is to stop doing that?

Jumping from the seat I grabbed one of the bags he was holding and immediately regretted it. He was holding it over his shoulder with one hand easily but when I took it I was struggling to hold it with two hands. What the heck was he bringing with him?

'What the heck do you have in here?" I screamed at him while dramatically dragging the bag on the floor. Shaking his head at me he simply walked past me with his other two bags and dropped them by the couch before sitting back where he was before.

"So what were we talking about while I was gone?"

Heck no. We were not about to bring this back up. Either we leaved or I changed the subject. Since they would realize that I was trying to change the subject I chose the latter.

"Hey we have to go..."

"Why?"

“Because…because I need to do…stuff…” That sounded believable right?

“No.” Paul looked at me with confusion written all over his face. He was trying to figure out why I didn’t want to answer the question.

Crap! I said that out loud again.

“Whatever! We should leave now anyways because I’m the boss and I said so.”

“Yeah okay Mr. Boss…” Paul rolled his eyes at me as he rose from his seat walking towards my sister who was now standing as well. Wrapping his arms around her he gave her a quick hug before pulling away.

“I guess we’ll see you when we see you…” He told her as he moved out the way for me to tell her bye as well. Wrapping her arms around me she hugged me lightly before whispering in my ear.

“Don’t think that we’re done with this conversation.” My eyes widened as I heard the threat that no one else seemed to hear. Pulling away from her I stared into her eyes trying to read her expression. Her whole demeanor was a serious one, she definitely wasn’t joking. Letting out a heavy sigh I simply nodded my head in understanding before turning around to face Alex and Paul standing there waiting for me awkwardly.