OC #1

[Name]

Belle Lincoln
Actual Name: Belle Cipher

[Nickname]*
Billie, Ciphy(her Dad)

[Age]
She looks to be around 12-15, but who knows?

[Gender]
Female

[Preffered Pronouns]*
She/her

[Sexuality]
Bisexual

[Looks]
Belle has long, wavy golden blonde hair that reaches her mid back and pale skin. Her hair almost always covers one of her bright hazel eyes. She's a bit curvy and short, almost like a pear. On the general, she wears a yellow and black dress that reaches just above her knees with short, black heels.

 On the general, she wears a yellow and black dress that reaches just above her knees with short, black heels

(This is a general picture of what she'd look like)

[Personality]
Just like her father, Belle is a master at deceiving people. Though she plays it better. She can seem like a totally different person if she actually tried. As a human, she's very kind and caring. She's sassy and adventurous, never turning down a challenge. Belle is also very intelligent, being able to crack clues in about 5 seconds flat. Being so "young" she can occasionally be a little childish. In her dream demon form, she's a major trickster and doesn't give a damn about anything. She's sadistic and cold. 

[Likes]*
As a "human", she likes helping others, solving mysteries, hanging out with her friends, sweets
As a dream demon, she likes the pain suffering of others, tricking others, outsmarting people, praise from her Dad, making deals, and also sweets. 

[Dislikes]*
As a human, she dislikes being wrong, her friends getting hurt, and being teased
As a dream demon, she dislikes being defeated, when people are happy around her, her Dad being mad at her and being teased

[Crush]*
None/open

[Why they're at Gravity Falls]
They're parents sent them and are paying for the housing and food they get.
Actual reason: Her Dad wants her to get all the information she can get about the Pines twins and anyone else if possible

[Backstory]
As a human its nothing out of the normal. Just an only child living in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls for the summer.
As a dream demon, well that's a secret ;)

[Species]
Dream human
(Lol half dream demon half human)