Chapter Six: Amusement Park

*Carter's POV*

When I woke up, I could feel a dull weight on me. "What the hell?" After I got the sleep from my eyes, I realized I was asleep on Amber's couch and she was on top of me.

She looked so cute in her sleep. Her head was buried in the crook of my neck, her arms wrapped around my waist, and our legs intertwined.

At this point, I couldn't be happier. I have my perfect girlfriend in my arms, what else could I want?

I think I stared at Amber for about an hour before she finally woke up. She started wiggling and stretching, which in the process, gave me a perfect glimpse of her cleavage. Hey, I'm a guy, more importantly her boyfriend, I'm allowed to look.

Once she was fully awake, she looked at me through her lashes to see I was staring at her with a smile on my face.

"Goodmorning beautiful girl." I told her.

"Psshh beautiful my ass. I have bed hair, sleep marks, and morning breath. What could possibly be attractive about that, Carter?" she asked me with a lost expression on her face.

"Baby, you'll always be beautiful to me. Everything you just mentioned makes you, you." I said with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"Whatever you say sweet talker. You sleep okay last night?"

"I slept perfectly because I had my girlfriend with me. How about you?"

"Ehh, alright. You're nothing like my teddy bear." she said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh really baby? I do believe I'm better than that teddy bear. As long as I'm here, you won't need that bear, you've got me to cuddle with." As I said this I winked at her and gave her a slow goodmorning kiss. Not too passionate, not just a quick peck, but enough to show her how I feel about her.

"Mhmm, what was that for, not that I'm complaining." she asked.

"Cause I can. And cause you're the best." I told her honestly.

"Awweee you're too cute!" she said. We laid on her couch for about twenty minutes not really doing anything. I was running my fingers through her hair and she had her head on my chest.

"As much as I'm loving this peaceful moment Carter, I need to use the potty." she told me bluntly.

She hopped off my lap and walked into her bathroom to handle her stuff. About thirty seconds later I hear 'SHIT!' and drawers slamming open and closed.

*Amber's POV*

Naturally, this would happen to me. We were having such a quiet and peaceful morning and then this would happen. What happened you may ask?

I got my damn period. This may not be a big deal to other girls, but mine is like hell. I get cramps like crazy, get agitated very easily, and turn into pretty much a psycho bitch.

"Uhhh babe? Is everything okay?" I heard Carter ask. Oh God, I probably scared him half to death with my screaming.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." I told him quickly.

Where did I put my damn tampons? I searched my entire bathroom for them. I finally found the box of them...it was empty. I groaned internally.

God, now I would have to get Carter to bring me somewhere to get them. Oh man, this is so humiliating. I walked out the bathroom feeling so embarrassed about this.

"Uhhh, Carter? Can you take me to walmart or a drug store?" I asked with my head down and my hair making a shield over my face.

"Sure Ambs, what's up with like the whole freak out in the bathroom?" he asked me curiously.