I woke up when I felt the bed give in under somebody's weight and I saw Dannie lie down saying "You need a more comfortable floor. I already hurt, I don't need to be stiff too." At that I laughed and fell back asleep but not before I heard Dannie say, "And a new transportation system too.", before I drifted back to sleep.

I woke up to find Dannie gone but I heard the retching in the bathroom, he was puking again so I rolled over to look at my iPod it flashed 10:34 am. I didn't sleep to late so I got up and walked into the bathroom and Dannie was lying on the floor near the toilet.

I walked downstairs only to find the kitchen empty and then I remembered that it was sunday and Grace and Kyle were at work. Grace is a photographer and Kyle a vet. Two different but great professions I had to admit I was proud that they were my parents. But all of Grace's and Kyle's friends said it was a shame I didn't look like them. My grey eyes and blond hair that now had black streaks in it wasn't like their brown hair and brown eyes but that's because I wasn't their's.

That's right I was adopted, my real parents and brother died in a car crash, while they were looking for me. I ran away when I was twelve. I wish I wasn't so stupid to just run like I did but then again I was scared.

I felt so guilty about it all but after Grace and Kyle adopted me everything seemed so unreal that they cared about me and knew about everything mom and dad did to me. Every slap and bruise and punch I took from them. Of course Wesley didn't know he was to stupid to know anything, how could he know why I didn't eat or talk when they were around?

Everything slowly flooded my memory and I had to stop myself from falling by grabbing onto the fridge which swung open and hit me in the face. God it fucking hurt. I just started to mumble a string of incoherent words when I heard laughter then I felt an arm around my waist and legs as I was carried bridal style into the living room where Dannie set me down on the couch.

"God you are such a klutz Lol. I can't believe you are still alive after all you have done to yourself." He said before he looked in my eyes and saw that he said the wrong thing. The one thing that made me uncomfortable with Dannie is that he knows about me and my past. So he tries real hard not to mention anything about it. But stuff just slips out I guess.

"Shit, sorry Lols didn't mean it the way it sounded. But I feel like crap, you feel like crap, lets feel like crap together with our friends Coffee and Painkillers." At this he smiled, even hung over he was happy but I remember his first hangover it S-U-C-K-E-D he was all angry and it reminded me of my dad when he was drunk so I started hyperventilating in the bathroom my back pressed up against a wall trying to get away from my dad/my best friend. But he calmed me down and I told him everything. It was only last year. My head hurt to much to care so I took my coffee and painkillers gladly.

I felt happy, having coffee always made me happy, it was probably the caffeine but I didn't care and it was just right. Dannie knew I liked my coffee with cream and two spoons of sugar. I loved my coffee sweet

."Mmmm...coffee good. Me like." I sighed as I finished it. I heard Dannie chuckle."Lol happy. Lol caveman." He said beating his chest with his fists. I scowled at him and he immediately started to laugh uncontrollably, clutching his sides.

"Oh shut up." I barked as I threw a pillow at him. Which caused him to laugh even harder, so I walked out of the room and was halfway up the stairs when my other best friend walked in the door.

"Cassandra!" I screamed as I flung myself into her arms. Cassandra was 5'3ish with dark brown hair that had natural red highlights in them if you looked closely enough and had green eyes. She was so beautiful she didn't need makeup. She was the complete opposite of me.

"Lol I haven't seen you since yesterday I know you love me but your not my type." She laughed because she was bisexual. But she liked them dumb and pretty. Don't ask me why cause my guess is as good as yours. But I can tell you it was funny watching her turn down guys that hit on her and when I say guys I mean hundreds of guys who can't understand why until she says those three words"I am bi."They get embarrassed and run away as fast as they can. We had been friends since Dannie introduced me to her that same day I met him. She said "Hi I'm Cassandra and bisexual." Then someone called her a lesbo in the cafeteria so I tripped him and we have been friends since.

"But that doesn't mean I won't try to take you away from Sarah." I kidded. Sarah was Cassandra's girlfriend and the only other lesbian in school. And trust me when I say this I am straighter than a ruler. But it was our way of joking.

"She won't let that happen. Trust me." She winked and smiled then walked into the living room where Dannie was texting someone, most likely Morgan his girlfriend and my 'cousin'. We were good friends but we didn't hang out after they started dating.

"Hey Danass, how you doing?" Her nickname for him was Danass. I once tried to say 'Dan you ass' but I forgot the 'you' so it sounded like Danass and has been her nickname for him ever since.

. "Hey Cass, hungover and leaving, going to get my car at the Phoenix. Then going home. Bye." he marched out the door grabbing his jacket as he went."What was that about?"Cassandra stated clearly upset and curious. He got like that, his hangover mood swings were far from normal. He can be crying one minute the next he is swearing like a sailor

."Hangover remember? But he does need to learn to control his swings." I pondered what was up with him. I wanted to hangout like we always do on Sundays. But I'll let it go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Like my first chapter 0.o Hope you guys enjoyed it,

Vote, Comment, Fan me!!

-Lillian