human love | seulgi

human love by attemptingkpopscenarios on tumblr

"So what's it like being a vampire?" You sat down on the couch, laying your arms across it.

"Um, boring kind of. I live longer than others, so love's a bitch to handle with. Especially if it's with a human." Her head falls down a bit. Shes fallen in love with a human before, you to be exact. Seulgi was saddened by the fact that she fell in love with you, you were human and she'll always outlive you. So she sat aside and watched you continue throughoit your life.

"Because you outlive them?" You asked.

"Yeah, and the fact if I get hungry enough. I could go insane and kill them on accident."

"Have you fallen in love with a human before?" You were curious, mainly because you secretly loved her as well.

"Yeah, I did...." Her voice fell.

"Ohhhh...okay then." You shuffled slightly in your seat awkwardly.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you," she faced you, her face became serious. "You're the one I fell in love with. But I know I could never be with you because I'd just watch you grow up and die and I can't. You helped me get used to being a vampire and you're my best friend"

"I-I love you too. But I don't understand how you being a vampire could stop me from wanting to be with you. I want to date you, nothing's going to stop me." You resisted, you didn't want to get her taken away from you.

"Do you want this? Really? You want to date a monster?" Seulgi sounded skeptical, her face covered in disbelief.

"A monster? Is that what you call yourself now? No, I don't want to date a monster, I want to date you..Seulgi." You moved forward cupping the side of her face, "You're not a monster Seulgi."

"But I could hurt you..." Tears began welling in Seulgi's eyes.

"And? You think me dating a human wouldn't hurt me? I love you Seulgi, being a vampire wouldn't change it." You reassured, hoping to get the thought of her being a monster out of her head.

"But-" Seulgi was cut off as you kissed her. Intially, she was surprised until she kissed you back, pushing all of her feelings into it.

"I don't care." You spoke in finality, "and you shouldn't too."