her | wendy

her by godrics on tumblr

You let yourself in quietly, trying your best not to wake Seungwan. You know she's been working hard, trying to work on her dance since she thought hers wasn't as good as her other members' dancing. Knowing how it felt, you didn't stop her, just making sure she kept herself healthy and hydrated.

You take your shoes off at the door, sighing once they're off, taking your coat off as well. Today was one of 'those days', and honestly, everything kept irritating you, and your boss wanted you to do everything because the new people didn't know how to. All you wanted to do was to take a shower and fall into bed next to Seungwan.

You don't notice the television on as you almost pass it, if it weren't for Seungwan speaking up, "Hi! You're home."

You jump, turning to your side to face Seungwan, who is sitting on the couch, "Hey, yeah, I'm awake. Why are you still up?" You glance at the clock on the wall, "It's midnight."

"I was waiting for you," she yawns and you smile slightly.

"Well, I'm just going to take a shower and then head to bed," you nod your head at her, ready to walk away to the bedroom.

"No food?" Seungwan asks, stopping you in your tracks, "But... I made your favorite. And, you always tell me to not skip meals! I know you're hungry."

"You made my favorite?" You ask, turning around to see Seungwan now standing up, a smile on her face as she walks closer.

She wraps her arms around your waist, "Yes, I wrapped it up so it's still fresh and good, you just have to heat it up."

"In the fridge?" You ask, getting out of her hold and walking into the kitchen, her immediately following after you.

"Yes," she lets out a loud laugh, watching you find the plate, "How was your day?"

"Oh," you mutter at the reminder, "It was alright."

"Just alright?"

"Yeah," you were lying straight through your teeth, "Just alright."

Seungwan watches as you unwrap the plate, and put it in the microwave, "How long should I heat it up for?"

"Try thirty seconds," she tells you but immediately goes back to the topic, "You're lying, what happened?"

You sigh, knowing you can never lie to her, "Had to do everything because the new workers didn't know how the hell to do it, my shoes were killing my all day ... I got irritated easily and almost blew up on one of said new workers."

"Aw," Seungwan comes closer, wrapping her arms around you and making you turn to face her, pecking your lips, "I'm sorry ... Eat and then we can go to sleep."

"Shower-"

She cuts you off, "Shower in the morning, okay?"

"Okay," you murmur, hearing the microwave beep and you peck her lips, smiling softly at her, "Thanks."

"Love you," she mutters against your skin as you turn in her arms, her obviously not letting you go.

"Love you too."