I was so tired after that lengthy interview.

  "Sherry. That's her first name." Dorothy filled in for me, tapping her hands on the crate. "I remember distinctively...."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~A very short blast to the past~

  The walls were recently repainted blue with painted tree branches seen vividly from the dooway as birds were also part of this marvelous artwork as Sherry is doing her typical bossing around with a loud director speaker on her mouth.

 "MOVE THAT PIECE OF JUNK TO THE LIVING ROOM AREA--NO--NOT THE KITCHEN YOU DUMBHEAD!" Sherry shouted to the men who were moving the large refridgerator in different directions in the state of unknowing. She held a beer in her hand. "IF THAT MAN DIDN'T GET IN MAH WAY I WOULDN'T BE HERE TO GUIDE YOU,YOU,YOU MEAN!"

  The men looked to each other with the expression: "Did she really say 'mah' instead of 'my'?"

  16-2-12 is the number of the day!~

  I know it is so unbelieveable

  "What man?..." Dorothy asks,raising an eyebrow.

But 12 is so kiddish!

 Two is more the best

Sixteen is yet the look-forward age for

 alll teenagers around the globe~!

"A NOBODY!" Sherry shouted through the giant object. "HE'S ONE OF THOSE MEN WHO WOULD FLIRT WITH YOU AND DUMP YOU LIKE TRASH THE VERY NEXT DAY!"

Repeating those words,

"Sixteen Two Twelve~!" The man lifting the object sang along. "It's actually quite catchy."

Cause it's a rocking SIXTEEN TWO TWELVE day!

For the jumpy EAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRTTTHHHH!

 Sixteen Two Twelve is the number of todaaaayyyyIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

A cold breeze went through the air sending a chill down Sherry's spine which made her enire body shudder in the process. Wierd. Sherry thought, shaking her head. "NOW GET THAT SON OF A DONKEY INTO THE ROOM YOU,UH...SO CALLED MEAN!"

Mean in her words is 'men' and presumably drunk.

"Stop your ficking yelling."  The man said, dropping the object and let his friend get his hands injuried. "LUNCH BREAK!"

"OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHH!" The man screams, holding his bloody hand up. "SOMEBODY  GET ME A TOWEL FOR THIS BLOODY OLD THING!"

 "Actually it'll take longer than a day." The man said aloud, taking his friend out the hotel and to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flash blast~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Return into POV~~

I laughed.

 "I cannot believe I found this funny." I remarked,while I was laughing at the situation which was joined by Dorothy.

 "It was very humerious to a point that I pitched the idea to the Movie Producers." She cheerfully tells me, a huge smile on her face. "And they made...Best Man Wedding crashers out of it."

 My eyes became big.

 "No way!" I said, with complete shock and disbelief that one of the best comedy movies of all time came from this very hotel. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised over things that originated from the Chevrol Hotel at all.

 Dorothy nodded.

 "Yes sirree."

Sounds of crashing and bus noises piece the air unexpected like a wasp entered a beehive and made it completely awkward than it was supposed to be except for this situation it was loud and very clear.

 "MY POOR EARS!" Dorothy yelled,taking out ear muffs with tight round objects inside and put them on her ears. "FICK THIS DOESN'T WORK!"

 I believe Fick is the substitute word for another word that shouldn't be said in front of children.

All of a sudden. I remembered something. That loud gun-shot like sound which racketed through the entire staircase leading to the bottom floor re-entered my head and I felt quite dizzy as if this was all a dream.

  It only be became more louder and realistic if that even is a word.

   BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM.

   I remember...I heard two or three gunshots that I mistakened as the building ready to collapse, but I ask myself sometimes, how did I get out the doomed building? Extererstials? Largely a strong possibility.

    BING!