Later that night....
Mariana Denver

I sat at the bar with the skimpiest dress I've ever worn. It was a yellow dress that stopped right below my ass and had a slit in the front on the left leg. I wore some white heels with it and had my hair poofed out to cover the Bluetooth that I hooked onto my ear.

"Do you see him?" Quay asked.

"No..." I replied as I looked around before I spotted him. "Found him."

I made my way across the floor and bumped into him causing his drink to spill onto him.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, let me help you," I said as Monty came around dressed as a waiter and I grabbed the napkins from him.

"It's fine, I should've been lookin," he said before he looked at me.

He smirked before he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I felt a gag coming along but I forced it down.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I smiled pretending as if I'm flattered by his gesture. "Wilma."

"Wilma? What the fuck? That's what you came up with?!" Quay said into my ear.

"Well Wilma, you're too beautiful to pass up so how about we go get to know each other better," he said.

"I'd love that," I said before he led me to one of the empty rooms I'm assuming the girls would give their bodies away in.

The casino looked as if they didn't just have a shooting the other day. He closed the door behind us before he walked over to me. He started kissing my neck before I pushed him on the bed.

"Ohhh," he said as he watched me approach.

"Do you have any tools in here?" I asked.

"Check the draws," he replied.

I went in and grabbed the hand cuffs and blind fold. I climbed onto his lap and handcuffed his wrist to the headboard. He had a grin plastered on his face the entire time. I started unbottoning his shirt before I stopped.

"What?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"I forgot the blindfold," I replied.

"What do you need a blindfold for?" He asked.

"I get a little shy, I don't like to show people my full body until the second date," I lied.

"Oh alright, I respect that."

"Is this nigga really tryna talk about respect?!" I heard Dre yell in the background.

I put the blindfold over his eyes, making sure to tie it tight. I pulled off his shirt then his pants.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need to use the bathroom, sorry," I said before I grabbed his pants and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

I rushed into the bathroom before I closed and locked the door.

"I got it," I whispered.

Quay told me all that I needed to do. When I was done I flushed the toilet and walked out.

"Oh, sorry hun. My period just came on, maybe we can reschedule," I said as I put his phone back in his pocket.

"Wait-"

Before he could finish his sentence I was out the door and down the steps. I hurried down the street before I jumped into the van.

"You good?" Monty asked still in his fake uniform.

"Yeah," I replied but he continued to look at me.

"I'm fine Monty damn," I said causing him to relax.

"What now?" Dallas asked.

"We wait and we ride," Quay replied.