"I never meant for you to get hurt," I lied.

He looked at me as if in relief. "Did Lee survive?"

"No, he took a bullet to the head," he replied.

"Good," I said causing his lips to curl up into a smile.

"That's what this was about. I couldn't be with you if he was in the way," I said as I turned to him.

He kissed me before he pulled away realizing I was doing little to try and kiss back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just a little shooken up. I watched alot of people die today," I said which was the truth but I wouldn't mind watching the rest of their bodies fall tonight.

He nodded before pecking my lips one last time before leaving. The metal door clicked closed before I laid back in my bed.

5:13AM.
Quavari Denver

"We need a plan," I said as we sat next to Ashley's hospital bed.

"This is the exact reason I ain't want to involve her," Dre said shaking his head.

"You know she would've found out sooner or later. Ashley doesn't like to be left out especially with something like this," I said.

Dre rocked back and forth in his chair still on edge from the entire event.

"She's going to get herself killed," Dre mumbles.

"Can you stop talking about me like I'm not right here? I know the risk-"

"You could've died! And you wonder why I did want to involve you!"

"She's my daughter! Who the fuck are you to tell me not to be apart of MY daughters investigation!" Ashley yelled causing her heartbeat to rise.

"Just calm down Ashley, we'll find her," Dallas said comforting Ashley.

"We need somebody who he hasn't seen yet, someone he won't expect," I said as I looked around the room at everybody.

Everyone found themselves looking at Mari causing her to sit up in her seat.

"What?" She said.

"Black hasn't seen you yet, you're pretty, young..."

"So you want me to seduce him?" She asked causing Monty to look at her.

"You need to get his phone, turn on his location so that we can track him," I said.

"Bro hell no, my sister is not about to throw herself at no old ass man," Monty said.

"It's just apart of the plan," Mari said.

"Fuck no y'all gettin a little too desperate now. What if he fuckin rape her or something," Monty said.

"Every second we waste the more likely Bea is to die. For all we know she could be dead right now," Mari said before cutting her eyes at Monty. "No matter what happens I'll never be as damaged as she's going to be."

The room went cold as everyone let her words sink in. I didn't start to think about how much this is fuckin with her. Most people get out of situations like that and have to go through years of therapy. I'm not surprised if Bea will have to do the same.