-Part 30-

Katie's POV

I woke while it was still dark out. I looked over to see the laptop at the edge of the bed, i slowly crawled over and leaned over the bed, gently placing it on the floor. I stood, and walked out of the room gently shutting the door behind me, I walked out and saw Hates and Aaron siting on the couch, in darkness, watching a dirt biking program. They both turned to look at me.

Their eyes went wide and I laughed at their expressions.

"Don't," I said and pointed a finger at them both with a chuckle as I walked into the bathroom.

I came out after washing my hands and walked back into Nash's room. He was still sleeping, I looked at the alarm clock on the side table, and saw that it was four o'clock, I crawled back into the bed, and stayed to my side. But I was so cold. I moved a little closer to Nash, who was radiating heat like the sun, and he pulled me into a hug with his eyes closed.

"You're still cold," he said in a raspy voice.

I nodded, not sure if he could tell, "A little bit," I said, "thank you."

"For what?" He asked with a small chuckle, my back was to his chest, and his arms were looped around me.

"Everything," I trailed off as I fell asleep, and didn't wake up until I was being shaken awake a few hours later.

I noticed that Nash was gently shaking my shoulders.

"Come on, time to wake up," he said gently.

"Oh, sorry," I said quickly getting out of his embrace, and standing searching for my shoes.

"It's okay," he laughed.

"I don't want anyone thinking that something happened," I said.

"Me, yeah no, they should know better," he chuckled as he stood up and walked over to the door with me, I walked out, Nash was right behind me.

I snuck out without any of the boys seeing me. I gently closed their door, and walked to my own room, I must have left my key in Nash's room.

I knocked on the door. I heard a couple footsteps, before Carter opened the door.

I smiled at him, and he smiled back as I walked in.

"You didn't come back last night," he said as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah, I though that you had that girl over," I chuckled.

"What girl?" He asked trying to hide it.

"The one that you had in here after the show," I said as I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans and a loose white tee shirt.

"Oh," he said before examine me with a confused expression, "those look like Nash's clothes," he said.

"Don't even think like that," I said walking across the room and toward the bathroom, "I just fell asleep in there, I didn't have anything to sleep in so he lent me these."

"I'm guessing you don't want me to tell anyone that I caught you sneaking back in Nash's clothes this morning?" He smirked.

"I would assume that you don't want me to tell anyone about the girl that was in here last night," I said back, he chuckled and we both nodded. Carter was dressed already, and as I went into the bathroom, I heard the door to the hallway close. I didn't shower because I wasn't dirty. I pulled off Nash's clothes, and immediately felt the cold hit my body, I quickly slipped on my own clothes, and knew that I needed something more, because a tee shirt was not going to keep me warm. I grabbed Nash's folded clothes and placed them on Carter's bed as I brushed my hair and put my shoes on.

I grabbed Nash's clothes and walked out the door, I knocked on the boys' door, and Nash answered. Thankfully.

I handed him his clothes, and walked in. I sat between Matt and Aaron. Aaron smirked at me, and I gave him the you-better-not-say-anything look and he nodded.

"Katie and I are going to eat breakfast, if anyone wants to come," Nash said am coming out if his room and slipping on his shoes.

I stood along with all the boys and laughed.

We all headed toward the hotel buffet, and split up to get our food.

I walked around and let Nash put food on my plate.

We went and sat down beside each other at an extremely long table, and began eating, waiting for the others.

I slowly worked my way through the mountain of food as the boys began to sit around the table.

"We're heading to the next stop tomorrow night," Nash said.

I nodded, not remembering where that was.

"New Jersey," he clarified with a laugh.

"So that means that you have a show tonight, and a meet and greet tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded.

I finished everything on my plate and looked to my left to see Cameron sitting there laughing a someone's joke.

I grabbed a piece of bacon, and ate it. He noticed and laughed at me.

"Are you coming on stage today?" Cameron asked.

"I wasn't planning on it," I said.

"Do you want to sing The 1975 with me?" Shawn asked.

"I could do that," I said, "which song?"

"Chocolate, Girls, The City?" He listed.

"Chocolate, definitely Chocolate," I said and he laughed.

I felt Nash touch my arm that was filled with goosebumps, I looked over at him, and he asked if I wanted his sweater. I hesitantly nodded, he stood, and pulled it off, handing it to me.

I stood as he sat back down, and pulled it over my head.

"Thanks," I said. He nodded and felt my forehead with the back of his hand. I laughed at the gesture.

"Your burning up," he said.

"But I'm cold," I said.

"You should go lay down," he prompted.

"I'm not feeling so great," I said as I stood from the table.

"You can watch Netflix in my room if you want," Nash said.

I nodded, "Thank you," I said before Cameron stood.

"I'll walk you up," he said with a smile.

I nodded and we began walking out of the restaurant, and towards the elevator.

"You and Nash?" Cameron asked with a chuckle. I looked at him and shook my head.

"I wasn't feeling good, I fell asleep in his room. I didn't know who's room it was I just fell asleep," I clarified.

"Ah, I see," he said with a smirk.

"Cameron, don't start that," I said.

He unlocked the door, and I walked over to the couch.

"I thought you were sleeping in his room," he asked.

"No, that's suspicious, I'll just sleep out here," I said laying across the couch.

I felt him kiss my forehead, "Have a good sleep beautiful," he said as he laid a blanket across my legs. I laughed lightly and fell asleep.