Chapter 9

Jayden's POV

"I love you, Vivian," I whisper to her as she falls asleep in my lap.

She's so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?

I know she thinks that I'm better off without her, but I'm not. She's the only girl out there that I could ever love.

...

She wakes up a few hours later and looks up at me.

"Hey, Jay," she says sleepily.

"Hey, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" she nods and sits up.

"What time is it?" she asks as she rubs her eyes.
"Seven thirty. Why?"

"I think I'm going to go lay down and watch something. Wanna join?" she winks at me.

"Sure," I get up and drag her to our bedroom.
I close the door softly after we've both gotten into our room and pull her over to the bed.

"Don't get any ideas, Jayden," she says to me with a laugh.

"Too late, Viv," I grin as she rolls her eyes.

"Ugh, boys and they're hornyness."

"What if I'm not even horny right now?"

"You know what I mean."

I nod and sit down on our bed and pull her onto my lap so that she's straddling me.

"Didn't I tell you not to get any ideas?"

Instead of responding I lightly kiss her exposed collarbone.

"Jayden, what are you doing?" she asks.

I continue lightly kissing her collarbone and neck.

"Jayden," she drags out the a in my name and wraps her arms around my neck, leaning into me.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to get any ideas? Now you're confusing me. What am I supposed to do woman!" I shouted.

"I changed my mind?" she giggles and leans in to kiss me.

"You know you don't have to do this, right? I won't make you do this. Okay?"

"I know. But maybe I want to?" She says more questioningly than a statement.

"Are you sure?" She nods, "okay..."

I lean in to kiss her and she meets me half way.

"Eager much?" I laugh.

"Shut up and kiss me," she says with a defiant smile on her face.

"Yes, ma'am."

I lean in to kiss her again and kiss her slowly.

Vivian's POV

He kisses me slowly and passionately.

As he deepens the kiss I feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth and I deny him entrance.

He tries again and this time I let him in.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt as a way of asking him to take it off.

Without breaking the kiss he pulls his shirt off, revealing his six pack.

I run my hands over his chest and stomach and entangle my hands into his hair.

He gently pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it to the other side of our room.

"You sure you want to do this?" He says, breaking away from the kiss and pulling my hands out of his hair.

I nod and he kisses me again, pulling me down onto the bed so that he's on top of me.

"If I hurt you, tell me." I nod and kiss him again.

. . .

We wake up in a tangle of limbs.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says, kissing the top of my head.

"Morning, Jay," I snuggle closer to him, "I'm cold."

He laughs, "yea I bet you are," he pulls the sheet up to fully cover me and wraps his arms around me tightly, "better?"

"Mhm," I smile into his neck, "I don't ever wanna get up."

And as if right in queue Jenny starts crying.
"Aw fuck," Jayden whispers.

"I'll bring her in here," I say as I get up and pull on my underwear and a random tank top.

I run down the hallway and pick up my little Jenny out of her crib.

I go downstairs to get a bottle for her and walk back upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Hey, little Jenny. Did ya sleep well?" He says to her.

She makes a happy sound and throws her hands out towards her father.

"I think she wants you to feed her," I say, handing him little Jenny and her bottle.

He tries to give her the bottle but she just pushes it away.

"Or maybe she wants you to change her diaper," I laugh.

He sighs and gets up to change her.

After he finishes changing her, he brings her back over to the bed and tries to feed her again and gets the same results as the last time.
He hands her back to me and I give her the bottle and she takes it.

"Well fuck," I look at him curiously, "our daughter likes you more," he whines.

"I mean, I am the one that carried her for nine months."

"Okay... but I helped give her life."

"True..." I say as she finishes her bottle and pushes it away.

I put her bottle on the nightstand and move closer to Jayden.

"Jayden, can you please put some pants on or something?" He gets up and puts some on.

"Happy?" He grins as he climbs back into bed and pulls me and little Jenny closer.

I lay my head on his shoulder and little Jenny squirms until she's put on her fathers chest.

"I love you both so much," he says, kissing me and Jenny on the top of our heads.

Then a loud bang comes from downstairs.