Chapter 2

^Jayden above

I'll Go...

Vivian

    "I can't. Are you crazy? They'll kill me!" I panic.

    "They won't find you. Please, I'll keep you safe. I'll find someplace where he wouldn't even think of looking. I promise," I look into his shining eyes, " Meet me here tomorrow. With your stuff. You can bring Rosey if she wants to come. Just please, do you trust me?" I nod, "please meet me here tomorrow."

    I put my head in the space between his neck and his shoulder, "okay," I whisper before falling asleep.

. . .

    "Hey, Vivian, wake up. You need to get your stuff from home." He says into my ear.

    "Five more minutes," I groan.

    He must've moved me into a laying down position and into his arms, cause I was warm and comfortable.

    "We don't have five more minutes, babe," I shoot up, "calm down, shouldn't Rosey be the only one home?"

    I nod, "she should be the only one home. But that doesn't mean that my father didn't stay around, waiting for me to get home," I say, my voice trembling with fear.

    "Do you want me to come with you?" he offers.

    "N-no... I mean, I do, but that'll piss him off and he'll beat me. I'll be fine, I'll meet you here. I'll tell him I have work or something." I give him a hug, "you don't have to do this. You know that right?"

    "I do have to do this," I shake my head, " Because one day I wanna make you my wife. I wanna have a family with you. And I can't do that if he's still around us," He states, "I can't let anyone hurt you. I won't let them hurt you. Especially those assholes."

    "O-okay..." I stutter, not knowing what else to say.

    "Vivian," he says my name and gently grabs my chin, making me look into his eyes, "I love you."

    I guess he sees the shock on my face because he smiles and adds, "I love you so fucking much."

    I hug him again and finally respond with, "I love you too, Jayden."

    He chuckles a little, "You ready to go?" He asks with a smile.

    "Yea," I say unknowingly, "I don't know why, but part of me doesn't want to leave them. Part of me... loves them."

    "That's okay. If they don't love you back then they're cold-hearted assholes who don't deserve you," he says.

    "I guess," I say, unsure of it.

    "Come on, let's go," he drags me out of bed, "You have your phone?"

    "You just dragged me out of bed, so no. I don't sleep with my phone when I'm with you."

    "Fair enough. Go get it, I'll start you're car for you like a good boyfriend," he laughs.

    "Your crazy," I tell him.

    "I know, and you love it," he says running out of his bedroom.

    "Yes, I do," I yell to him, grabbing my phone and chase after him..