6.

"I had a good time." I said as me and Derrick approached my door.

"I'm glad you did, thank you." He said kissing my hand.

"For what?" I blushed.

"For giving me a chance I know your still not to confident about me because of the things I did in my past but I'm going prove to you that I can change and anything you not comfortable with doing I'm okay with that I won't rush you into anything." He said with sincerity on his eyes.

"Okay." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek. I unlocked my door and went to the room. I grabbed my schedule and saw we were having dinner tonight together.

"Ion wanna eat with these birds." I mumbled as I stripped outta my jumper and putting on my onesie. I walked back out the room locking the door behind me.

Jean and Jayceon disappeared after we returned back to the hotel grounds. I prayed she ain't let him talk a good game just to get in her draws.

"Ravaughn." I heard someone say as I stood at the elevator. I turned and it was Melissa.

"What you want girl?" I sighed as I grilled her.

"I just wanted to apologize for the way I've treated you in the past."

"Why are you apologizing now?" I said impatiently.

"Because I realized how mean I was to you and you never did anything to me I guess I did it to prove myself to people."

"So you just thought about that tonight?" I said shocked.

"No I been thinking about it but I decided to tell you one of these days."

"Thank you for the apology I do accept but we would never be friends... the only reason I am even accepting it is because I have to forgive and forget because if I don't I'll still be angry but I can't be." I smiled leaving her speechless.

"I understand, enjoy the rest of your trip." She waved as I got on the elevator. I nodded my head as the doors closed.

After Jean made me over I felt change required progress so I gotten bold quickly. But that didn't change who I was and I never would. New style and all. The doors opened and I walked over to the kitchen.

"You look cute missy." Jean said behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Please... I look regular." I chuckled as we sat down. Shawn and Janine were over on their side of the table giggling and whispering in each other ears. I rolled my eyes as all the other students started to come in and sit down.

"Jayceon is everything I could've ever dreamed of." Jean blushed as she looked at her hands.

"I hope you didn't let him talk game to you cause when he gets what he wants eventually you'll just be another notch on his belt."

"Wow Vaughn thank you for encouraging words." She snapped getting up from the table. I didn't mean it like that but I didn't want her to get hurt.

"Excuse me students I have an announcement." Ms.Parker our math teacher said standing up. I looked over at Derrick and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes smirking looking back at Ms.Parker.

"Hurry up Ms.Parker." Keisha the captain of the basketball team joked causing everyone to laugh.

"We have the walking list for graduation of course." Ms.Parker said waving a yellow envelope up.

"Oh god." I mumbled to myself as everyone groaned. Ms.Parker cleared her throat dramatically as she opened the envelope. I saw Jean sit down next to Jayceon. Ms.Parker called my name and the rest of other students.

"Congrats." Derrick mouthed to me.

"Thank you." I mouthed back.

"And that's about it." Ms.Parker said as she sat back down. Janine and a few others were not called leaving them in shock. I shook my head as I got up walking over to the buffet. I put almost everything on my plate.

"Jean I'm sorry." I said as I stood next to her as I got Fruit punch.

"It's okay... I understand why you said it, you were only protecting me." She smiled weakly. I hope I didn't end our friendship before it really started.

"You sure?" I said picking my stuff up looking at her.

"Yeah, congratulations I can't wait to turn up after." She giggled as we walked back over to the table. This girl went from 10 to 0 but I was glad my Jeany was back she grew on me.