5.

"What you wanna do today?" Jean asked as I locked our hotel door. I rubbed my pink lipstick in more as we walked to the elevator.

"I looked last night and saw they had Lego land out here."

"That seems fun, I always wanted to go there when I was little but it was to far." She chuckled as we walked on the elevator.

"You look comfortable and I look like I'm ready to hit the dance floor." I whined. I had on a black jumper with gator sandals and my hair curly at the ends.

"It's okay what did I say embrace your beauty, you looking fabulous girl." She said as the elevator doors opened.

"Thank you."

"Good morning Mrs.Anderson." Me and Jean said in union.

"Hi girls, have anything planned for today?" She said with that clipboard again.

"Yes we were thinking about checking out Lego land." Jean said with a convincing smile.

"Alright ya have cab fare?" She said writing something down.

"Yeah right here." I said patting the pocket on my jumper.

"Alright have fun and have respect for others... and yourselves." We nodded our heads as we walked towards the exit.

"Yo." I heard someone say. I turned and it was Derrick and his best friend Jayceon walking down the stairs. Jayceon was certainly a panty dropper. I folded my arms as they approached us.

"What's up?"

"Where ya heading?" He said licking his lips as he eyed me up and down. I smiled as I shook my head.

"If I told you... you'd wouldn't be interested and you would laugh." I said in all seriousness.

Derrick and his clique wasn't about my life and I damn sure wasn't about theirs. All they were interested in was basketball girls weed and more girls.

"Tell me ma, it can't be that bad."

"We going to Lego land." I said a little bit embarrassed. I waited for him to chuckle, snicker, or laugh but he didn't.

"I wanna go."

"Seriously?" I asked shocked. He nodded his head as he grabbed my hand. His soft hand fit perfectly in mine, I wondered what else would fit perfect.

"Your Jean right?" I heard Jayceon say as we walked out.

"Derrick what draws you to me so much... there are a million beautiful females in our school but you kept nagging me." I said as we walked hand in hand up the hill to the busy streets.

"That's the thing ma, you about your business you go to school and you leave you not mixed up with everything... yeah these females are fun for the moment but they not intelligent and I can't bring them type of hoes to my moms she would chew them up and spit them out but you are completely different." I was speechless of course what he said was sweet and he talked a good game but he had to back it up in order to get to the next step.

"Yo we gotta cab." Jean said with Jayceon arm around her shoulder. They got in and I sat in the front telling the driver where we were going. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Shawn. No matter how mad I was at him I still loved him, it didn't go away over night.

-Wyd?

-Going to Lego land.

"Ravaughn?" Jean said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said turning to face them.

"Pay the damn driver we here!" She chuckled. I pulled a $20 bill out handing it to him. My phone vibrated again.

-You alone? :/

-No I'm with Jean, Jayceon and Derrick.

"Why you cut your hair, I hope you ain't do it to prove yourself to no one." Derrick said seriously as the doors automatically opened.

"I knew it would look cute, why you don't like it?" I pouted as I looked at him with sad eyes.

"I'd like it even you were bald." He joked. I pushed him slightly.

"Your such a dick." I blurted out laughing. I put my hand on my mouth realizing what I just said.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't really use that type of language." I said honestly.

"Ain't nothing wrong with saying dick it's apart of the males body part baby girl." He chuckled.

"I know but the proper word is Penis." I said looking at Jean as she shook her head smiling. She was getting us our passes so we could check out the museum and make our own things out of the Lego's.

"Dick is okay to... say it with me dick." I busted out laughing as he looking at me seriously.

"Your serious?" I whispered.

"Very." He whispered back.

"Dick." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good c'mon." He said shaking his head in amazement. I looked down at my phone.

-Aight, have fun.

And fun I was going to have.