Trust

"Hey your the new detective right?"

You glanced up from your folder and were met with a smartly dressed woman.

"Yes. Detective (Y/N) (L/N). You are?"

"Detective Amy Santiago."

She held out her hand and you shook it firmly.

"I'm looking for Captain Holt."

"I'll take you to him."

Nodded you paged your file and studied behind her, head held high. What you guessed was her teamed watched you with intent.

Nearly a year on and you got along with most of the people. Everyone besides Rosa. You understood her reason, new member she has a right to be suspicious.

"(L/N) and Diaz I want you two to go in the front, we take the back. Peralta and Boyle you take the side."

Everyone nodded and followed Terry's instructions. Rosa and you locked eyes and noddedbefore storming the building. It seemed to be empty.

"Diaz-"

Turning your eyes widened. Quickly aiming your gun Rosa did the same bother firing a shot each.

"The heck!"

Spinning you seen a body on the floor behind you and Rosa did the same. Walking over to her you smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem, thanks to you too."

The pair of you started to walked out as EMTs came in.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Sure, Chinese?"

"I was thinking more burgers."

You laughed.

"Sure I can settle for burgers, if you agree to Chinese next time."

Rosa smirked at you.

"Sure."

Grinned at her the both of you walked down the street towards a small burger join chatting up a storm.

"You know you are trustworthy."

"Took your time to see that didn't ya?"

She punched you lightly and smiled a little, hopeful there'd be a second date

(I'm so sorry if my Rosa writing has been going down hill I'll try improve but I hope you liked it)