Werewolf

This precinct was weird, it was busy like the rest but at the same time it was also more relaxed then the others.

"Hey (L/N)! Come here!" Jake called.

"Uhm okay.."

Padding over to his desk where all the others were crowded you waited.

"Wanna help us prove Rosa is a werewolf?"

"You think.. Rosa is a werewolf..?" You deadpanned.

"Yeah! She has to be." Amy butted in.

"No thanks, I know werewolves like to keep it privet so I'll pass."

Holding your hands you you walked backwards.

For weeks the tried. Jake and Amy tried toys. Gina tried howling like a wolf. Terry tried drawing her as a wolf for some reason. Skully and Hitchcock gave up after the first day.

"What are two doing?"

You only wanted to give Holt your case file, but instead walked in to find them cooking steak at his desk.

"Trying to see if Rosa will react to this."

Groaning in frustration you slapped the file in the table.

"Can you not leave her alone about it?!" You snapped.

Storming out off the office you headed straight towards the elevator, not bothering to get your coat. Heading outside the freezing rain didn't bother you. In fact, you welcomed in.

Sighing, you slowly started to wonder around occasionally glancing up towards the sky.

"(Y/N)!"

Turning, Rosa was joggin over to you. Your coat in her hand.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing Rosa."

She looked at the coat and your soaked figure.

"Guess this won't do much good now."

"Oh calm it, I have spare clothes."

Grinning and taking your coat back, the pair of you headed back and for the chaging rooms. Pulling on a new pair of jeans and a large shirt with an old hoodie.

"Hey Rosa?"

You walked around the lockers and froze. Rosa was there, trying to stuff a black tail into her pant leg.

"Wait I can't explain!" She rushed.

"So they were right, you are a werewolf."

"They know?"

"No, but they are trying to find out."

"Really?"

"You haven't noticed? The wolf howls, the toys, the steak."

Rosa made an 'O' face and shook her head a little. It was clear she really didn't see it but she looked a little mad about it.

"They're being idiots."

You shrugged, walking over you gently took her tail and helped her hide it.

"You aren't scared?"

"I know you won't hurt me." You shrugged.

Rosa nodded, and walked out with you. Everyone was stood with their backs to you, smirking Rosa crept over and stood behind them.

"Boo!" She yelled.

Everyone jumped and Jake screamed. Bursting out laughing you wiped a tear that came out.

"Oh that was great, Jake you scream like a girl!"

He pouted and sulked on the floor.

Not long after you and Rosa got together, you understood her and helped her control her needs. Calming her down when she always getting riled up.

She'd become protective of you and wouldn't let you go anywhere without her, you knew it would happen.

"Hey Rosa? How long till they find out?" You snickered.

She shifted you in her hold as she moved on the couch.

"I say a few months."

"Hmm seems reasonable." You nodded.

Rosa hummed, bringing you into her as much as she couldn't without hurting you. Her tail wrapped around your waist as she carried on watching the film on TV mocking the werewolves.

This is what you loved, the moments when you were alone and Rosa could be herself, wanting the affection and showing her other side.

"What are you thinking about?" She mumbled.

"About how much I love you."

"I love ya too dork."

Laughing you laid down on her, resting your head on her neck. Listening to the rhythm of her heart and her breathing.

"How long until the know your a vampire?" She snickered.

"Oh not a chance babe I'm just naturally pale with anger management."

Rosa laughed and kissed your head, both turning your attention to the TV again enjoying the convoy of each other. Even if you were supposed to hate one another

Rosa Diaz x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें