Scaredy cat

Slowly creeping into the house, the pair of you expected to find the suspect in there but weren't expecting what you seen. The walls and floors painted with some sort of symbols.

"What is that?"

Rosa bent down and inspected one.

"Definitely blood."

You cringed and subconsciously shuffled closer to her as the pair of your wondered down the hall. Rosa took one room and you took the other. The house creeeking, scaring you even more.

"Hey demons, it's me ya girl!"

"Damnit it woman! Are you trynna get us killed?!" You hardly whispered.

Rosa laughed and smirk in your direction as you went to clear another room. Thankfully finding nothing in it.

"Rosa?"

Nothing. Panicking you looked around.

"Rosa?!"

You heard something come from the room she was just in, carefully you crept over to the doorway. Eyes shooting open at what you seen.

"Rosa get off that!"

She gazed at you from her spot on the symbol.

"Why? They won't do anything. Will ya you lazy bastards!"

"Don't piss them off!"

Jumping up she snickered and walked over to you. Grabbing your hand and tugging you over even though you protested.

"Rosa!"

"Oh calm down nothing will happen." She groaned.

Standing in the symbol with you, glancing around nervously you sighed when nothing happened.

"See nothing."

"Let's just find the suspect..." you grumbled