Calm

"You know two sweet lady's like yourselves should be behind a stove." The perp sneered.

"I'm not one for being submissive." Rosa shrugged.

The man laughed as you cringed, god he had such a creepy laugh...

"Woman aren't supposed to be cops!" He snapped.

"Oh and why's that?" You asked.

"Because they are weak and pathetic."

Nodding you looked at the file.

"So where were you last Tuesday?"

"I could make something outta you.."

"Did you know Danny?"

"You'd make a hella good wife, pretty too."

You clenched your teeth and ignored his remarks at Rosa.

"Did you know Derek?"

"I could make you tame, make you my wife and keep you in the kitchen. Make a big family with you, ain't white but I guess that's okay woman just need to make a family."

Slamming your hands on the table, before anyone could react you had punched the man in the face.

"Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend that way! Woman aren't just your objects you sick son of a bitch!"

Jake and Amy came running in, picking the man up while Rosa pushes you back.

"You need to calm down." She warned.

"No he needs to be taught a lesson!"

Rosa sighed, wrapping her arms around you to pick you up and carry you out the room. Ignoring your protests. Reaching the restrooms she put you down and locked the door.

"He can't just talk to you like that Rosa! It's not right!"

"I know it's not, he's just a sick bastard but you need to calm down."

Pacing you igrnoed her until she grabbed your shoulders and made you stop walking.

"Okay, I admit that was hot. But baby you need to calm down for me, where's that cute, shy (Y/N) that I love?" She teased.

Smiling you blushed a little bit and held her arms.

"There we go there she is." She smiled.

Bringing you in for a hug Rosa placed a kiss to the crook of your neck. You placed a kiss to her shoulder.

"No matter what people say about me I know it's not true because I have you, that's good enough for me."

"Aw your to cute Rosa.."

"Only for you baby, now are you all calmed down?"

Nodded, Rosa took your hand in hers and unlocked the restroom door.

"Great, now let's catch us a killer!"