50 minutes later, it was lunchtime. I was walking down the hall towards the lunchroom, when I heard my name being called. I turned around, expecting to see Jane, but saw Liam instead. 

"Hey." he said, finally catching up to me. "Mind if I join you for lunch?" he smiled hopefully.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smiled back.

He followed me to my table, with Jane, Abby and Andrew, Mandy and Derek, and now me and Liam. Everyone stared at us as we sat down. Even Andrew and Derek looked surprised. I saw the boys whisper something to each other, laugh, then look at me. That's definitely going on the list of things to ask Liam when we talk. I hated secrets, no matter how big or small.

Liam turned to me. "So Sam, about after school today, I was thinking that maybe we could get some ice cream too?" he asked me. 

"Uh yeah, sure. Why not." I said.

He smiled. I loved his smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Liam's POV

I love her smile. I love everything about her. I stole a few stares at her all during lunch, while trying to act cool. Sadly lunch ended and I wouldn't get to see her until the end of the day. At least I got time to think.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sam's POV

I noticed Liam sneaking stares at me during lunch. It was kinda weird, but I didn't really mind. Sooner than I thought possible, lunch ended. I got up, and began to walk off with Jane by me side.

"Sam, see you after school." Liam stated.

I nodded. There was something in his eyes, almost like disappointment, but it quickly vanished. 

We walled our separate ways. 

"OK. What was that?" Jane asked once Liam was out of earshot.

"What was what?" I asked.

"That. With Liam. He showed up at the spot, asked you out on a date, and sat with you at lunch." Jane snapped.

"I know." I stated simply.

Jane stared at me in disbelief. "How are you not freaking out?" she asked.

"I know you like him Sam. I can tell by the way you look at him." Jane commented.

I sighed. "Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"No, I only knew because I'm your best friend." she replied.

"Thank God."

Jane smiled at my response.

"OK, so what do you think this 'talk' is all about?" she asked, forming imaginary quotation marks in the air.

"I honestly have no idea. But I have a feeling it is about Frank. I hope he doesn't know about the kiss. That is just too embarrassing to talk about with him." I said.

"I know what you mean." Jane sympathized. We chatted about this the whole way to class. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Frank's POV

I have to find Liam and explain. There he is, talking to...Sam? No way! I jogged up to them. 

"Hey guys!" I smiled at them both. I could feel them both tense up, but for very different reasons. Sam started to blush.

"Well, I have to get to class with Jane, but see you later Liam." she smiled.

"See you later?" I asked after she left.

Liam didn't answer.

"Liam, I came to explain!" I yelled.

"Explain what? That you broke our deal? I can't believe you Frank! Why is it every time I want someone you just have to get there first?" he growled at me.

"Look, Liam, I'm sorry. But I couldn't help myself. She just.. I don't know. But I know she doesn't like me back. She was pissed at me after the kiss. I made her frickin' cry Liam. I know she doesn't have feelings for me." I said in under a minute.

Liam glared at me.

"How could you make her cry?' he whispered.

"I didn't mean to. Trust me, I would never make her cry on purpose." I pleaded with him.

"Trust you? Never. I know you wouldn't make her cry, but I will never trust you again." Liam yelled.

He started walking away, but he turned around again.

"Stay away from Sam. I know your plan for her and she deserves better than you." Liam ordered.

I sighed. "OK. Can at least still be friends with her? You can't cut her out of my life forever. We have been friends since 5th grade." I pointed out.

"Fine. But only when I'm there with her." Liam said.

He finally walked away. Why did I have to kiss her? I'm so stupid!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Liam's POV

I will never trust Frank again. How could he do that to her? His best friend? 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sam's POV

I could tell that something was definitely up with Frank and Liam, so I politely walked away. There are so many things I have to ask Liam. Well, I will get my chance in about 10 minutes.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I ran to the spot, anxious to meet Liam. When I got there, Liam wasn't there yet, so I took the time to freshen up, and calm down. Liam walked in shortly after, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hi!" he chirped.

"Hi!" I chirped back.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 Liam's POV

When I got there, Sam was already there, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hi!" I chirped.

"Hi!" she chirped back. I took a deep breath and sat down. A big explanation was needed.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AN" Ello, loves! What did you think?? Team Liam or Frank now??? 

I know I left you at another cliff hanger, but's that's what keeps it interesting right??

Well, until then, I need your input!!!!. Please! I'm begging you!!

Comment, vote!!!

Bye for now my pretties!!

XOXO

Sasa123

 ALSO, ANY IDEAS FOR A COVER???? NEED HELP ON THAT!!! Well, over and out!!!