Chapter 6

***Louis’s POV***

Three weeks. Three weeks ago was the first time I’ve smiled in four months. Damn, I hate Harry so much. I can’t even stand being around him anymore, which sucks because we’re in a band together.

Zayn’s been helping me through all of it. He’s one of the best of friends a guy could ask for. I wouldn’t have been able to deal with the break up if it wasn’t for him.

I looked down at my arm at the scar from when I cut myself the night I found out Harry was cheating on me. I regret it now, it hurt so bad the day after. It helped me when I did it though. Blocking out the pain Harry caused me.

Zayn, when he found the scar he didn’t completely flip out. He stood by my side after that, and I couldn’t ask any more from him.

I woke up and found Zayn beside me in bed. It’s not uncommon because sometimes he hangs out in here and ends up falling asleep. My eyelids are so heavy I ended up slipping right back into dreamland.

***Zayn’s POV***

I opened an eye and saw Louis still asleep. Good. I was planning something and he needed to still be asleep for it. I slowly stepped out of bed and walked into Niall and Liam’s room. They were cuddling in each other’s arms. How adorable! I snapped a quick picture and sent it to twitter with the caption ‘Niam, the cutest pair of lovebirds ever!’.

I poked Niall and he woke up, looking at me and widening his eyes.

“You ready to go, Niall?” I asked and he nodded, grabbing his guitar and giving Liam a quick kiss on his forehead.

“You owe me, Zayn. It’s nine in the god damn morning on an off day. It’s crazy to be up this early on an off day!” He groaned but held his guitar in hand. We walked into Louis’s room and Niall started strumming the song, Louis’s eyes fluttering open.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

And you'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh

yeah Yeah

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song

beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Everyday I will

remind you

Ohh

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh

Yeah Yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go

Never say goodbye

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh

you can count on me cos' I can count on you

I finished and Louis ran over and hugged me.

“Zayn, you’re the best friend ever.” He said and that just filled my heart  right up. Even though it shouldn’t mean as much as it did, It felt as if he said he loved me right there.

“Louis, I-I…” I couldn’t finish my sentence and I suddenly felt my own lips on Louis. Obviously I was the one to do the action as Louis started out wide eyed, but then closed them(don’t ask how I know, I just do) and started to move his lips in sync with mine. We separated after a while and I looked into his eyes. No sense of regret in those blue-gray orbs.

“Louis, say something.” I said after about five minutes of dead silence. Instead of answering my question, he reattached his lips to mine and smiled into the kiss.

“Zayn.” He said, pulling back. “I-I think I like you.” I looked in his eyes for anything pointing to me that this was a joke.

He was serious.

“I like you too, Louis.” I said with a smile, returning to kissing him and slipping my tongue into his mouth.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I’m still here guys.” Niall said, waving at us awkwardly.

“Get outta here, Irishman!” I laughed, shoving him out and shutting the door. “Back to what we were doing…” I said and reattached my lips to his, slipping my tongue into his mouth once again.

“Zayn, thank you for sticking by me for the past four months.” Louis said and I smiled, laying beside him and giving him a kiss on his forehead.

“Now let’s get to sleep, it’s crazy to be up this early on an off day!” I laughed, taking Niall’s words. Louis nodded and closed his eyes. I made sure he was asleep before putting an arm around him, falling asleep next to him moments later.

I really do owe that Irishman.

AN: There you go, happy chappie! The song on the side is Count On Me, the song Zayn sung to Louis. I'm thinking after chapter 10, I'm going to start on my 2nd story. You get to choose what it's gonna be though!

Ziall

Lirry

LiLo

Zouis

Larry

And, give me a good title as well. A lyric title is always the best title. Also, I'm gonna need a cover, but that'll be decided later. :) Next chappie Louis sings two songs to Harry. Guess at least one song! The person who guesses will get chapter 7 dedicated to them.