One {R.T.}

"You're going out again?" Freddie's mom asked from inside. "Is there a girl?"

Freddie hesitated.

"Well..." he said slowly. "Just Y/n."

"Oh." She said. 

I walked up to the door and knocked, then his dad walked up behind me and opened the door. Freddie scampered out the door to meet me and we ran off before his family could get on our case.

We'd been following this band for a while, and Freddie wanted to join, or at least write songs for them. I did, too. We got to the college club and walked in, threading through the crowd to the back and ordering two lagers.

"To us," I said. We toasted our glasses and chugged.

===

"So, Freddie, we meetin' 'em today?" I asked.

"Well, I want to," he said. "I brought some songs."

"Great!" I said happily. "Let's go find 'em!"

===

"Freddie, that was great!" I said happily, quietly, just to him, patting his back. He looked at me for a moment, the both of us standing in front of the drummer and guitarist of Smile.

"You sing, too," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You want to perform, too, right?" He asked. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"But what do I sing?" I asked. Roger shrugged, scoffing.

"Sing the one I wrote for you," Freddie said, smiling. I took a deep breath.

"[♡]"

"We'll consider your offer," Freddie said cheekily, taking my hand and dragging me away. I giggled.

"Wait!" Roger called. We stopped. "Are you two together?"

"No," I said. I winked at him, then started tugging Freddie away. "D'you think he's interested?"

"Didn't you say the drummers are always the hottest in the band?" Freddie asked. "Why d'you want to know?"

I shrugged. 

"He's cute. I'd do him."

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 4/21/20