𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

[Picture Credit to @/nedjemmm in Instagram! I highly recommend you to follow her!]

• •

"Where is it?" Blaise hisses as he continues to dig stuff out of Harry's trunk, recalling what the Cloak of Invisibility looks like by itself.

"Hurry up!" Draco calls from outside of the shared room, keeping an eye out for Potter and Weasley.

"You rushing me, ISN'T HELPING!" Blaise snaps, as he continues to go through Harry's stuff picking things out and placing them on the side of the trunk.

"I'm sorry, but we don't exactly have that much time left!" Draco hisses, as he gives a small bang on the door making Blaise roll his eyes.

"Not my fault Pansy couldn't keep them entertained." Blaise bites before grabbing a piece of cloth and grins as he holds it out. "Of course, just like Draco, it's on the bottom."

"Zabini, if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll hurt you." Draco cold tone seeps through the wooden door making Blaise chuckle before he stands up and scrunches the cloak as small as it could be and keeps a hold on it. He grabs his wand, flicking it as the mess cleaned itself up and placed back in Harry's trunk, nicer than before but the boy still wouldn't noticed.

"Sure." Blaise rolls his eyes as he gives Draco a smirk before leading the way down the small hall and down the steps.

"So Pansy is meeting us by the courtyard?" Blaise asks as they leave the dorms, ignoring Snape's glare on them.

"That's what she told me." Draco responds, as he keeps his wand in his hand, pointing down to the ground.

Blaise hums before he stops walking, turning his head around.

"What is it?" Draco calls out, stopping a few inches away from the boy.

"Nothing."

• • •

"Bloody finally." Pansy sighs, as she rubs her arms for warmth, despite being a long sleeve shirt. "I'm dying."

"Hahaha." Blaise mocks laugh, as he lets the cloak of invisibility fall all the way out. "This isn't going to cover all of us."

"I know, why do you think I brought a black cloak!" Pansy raises her voice, waving the cloak around before a pale hand covered her mouth.

"Could you be any louder?" Draco hisses, as stares down at her before removing her hand. "I'll wear the black cloak, you and Blaise can fit under the other."

"No, I'm taller than the both of you. I'll wear this cloak and you two can share the cloak of invisibility." Blaise plans, taking black cloak from Pansy's hand and tossing it to Draco.

"Fine." Pansy nods as she walks to Draco and steps in front of him, letting him cover the both of them with the cloak as Blaise wraps Pansy's around him, lifting the hood to cover his face.

With that, the trio started their trek to Hogsmeade, unaware of the three sets of eyes watching them, the Marauders Map in a set of hands.

• • •

Taking off the cloaks as soon as they had entered Hogsmeade, the three look aeound before starting their way to Hogsmeade, ignoring the many whispers that was thrown in their direction.

"How come we didn't hear this before?" Panty whispers to the boys on either side of her, as she keeps a hold of Draco's hand.

"Cause we were with the Savior." Blaise responds curtly, before he holds the door that lead into the Three Broomsticks building open for the two.

Walking all the way in, Pansy reaches into her pocket and pulls out the letters as Draco moves her before she gets in anybody's way.

"It doesn't say."

"Over here." Blaise states, as he starts to walk to the right, pushing past people as Draco and Pansy look at each other before following him.

"How do you know he's over here?" Draco questions him, as he looks around to make sure no facility were around or could see them.

Blaise ignores his question but stops walking making Pansy and Draco bump into his back.

"Wha-?" Pansy stops herself as she sees the familiar brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Theodore." Draco breathes, seeing one of his friends since a young age, sitting in one of the many tables by himself.