𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Draco wakes up to someone shoving him and shots up, pointing his wand to his attacker.

"Woah, Malfoy, it's just me, Blaise." Blaise snaps quietly, taking the brown wand from his friend as he stares down at the pale, blond boy.

"Don't wake me up like that." Draco whispers, seeing that the three Gryffindor's were asleep. "What time is it?"

"The time you set for us to wake up." Blaise rolls his eyes, as he helps Draco out of bed. "Merlin, have you been eating at all?"

"I don't need your help." Draco snatches his arm from Blaise's grip and sees that his dark-skinned friend was dressed in a white shirt with a black and white button up, blue jeans and white shoes. "What in Merlin's name are you wearing?"

"Eighth years are allowed to wear "normal" clothes for their last school year." Blaise answers his friend, before pointing his hand to the outfit that he laid out on the end of Draco's bed. "I picked out your clothes for you. Hurry up and get dressed."

Draco nods numbly, swiping the clothes off the bed and heading toward the bathroom he shared with four other boys.

• • •

Draco walks out of the restroom, dressed in a gray shirt with a darker gray button up plaid shirt with black jeans and black shoes. He sees Blaise pack his bag and sighs, before he starts to pack his own quietly.

The two boys finally leave their room, walking down the stairs, not a sound leaving their lips as they make it to the Common Room, seeing Pansy sitting on one of the gray couches.

"Finally." She stands up, grabbing her bag that was on the side of her. "And boys say girls take forever."

Pansy was wearing a a black tank top that ends above her belly button with a gray cardigan that covers her shoulder and blue jean shorts with black shoes.

Draco rolls his eyes at his friends whining as the three walk out of the common room, not before Pansy takes down the parchment paper and folds it into a tiny square before she sticks it in her back pocket.

"Why'd you do that?" Blaise questions his friend as they push open Snape's portrait.

"I don't know, too late now." She shrugs her shoulder and steps out first, shoving past Blaise making him growl lowly at her.

"Children." Professor Snape rolls his eyes as his past three students walk out in front of him. "Why are you three awake so early in the morning?"

"Draco's idea. We're trying not to spend so much time with our classmates." Pansy shrugs, as she looks at Snape, who rolls his eyes.

"Merlin." He shakes his head, earning confused looks from the trio. "Just head to breakfast, I'll talk to you three later. I hope you have a... Pleasant day."

Draco chuckles and nods his head before they start walking down the hallway.

• • •

The Trio sat in their first class, which was Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. who was getting her lesson plan ready.

Soon, the door opens, revealing the rest of their classmates, in their robes and such.

"Why are you all in robes?" McGonagall asks, as the three stifle a chuckle.

"It's... It's the dress code, miss." Hermione answers, confused as the rest of them.

"I had a house elf leave a note in your common room." McGonagall answers, looking to the trio who were dressed in their normal clothing. "These three got the message."