"Hello and welcome.
I am Lansat field supervisor,Victor Nieves.
this is my collegue, Steve Woodward. Our data wrangler. Our expedition takes us to a place"
(The image changed)
"Every nautical trade route known to man has avoided for centuries.As our satellite shows."
(Image changes again)

"the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system

"the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system. Allowing it to remain hidden from the outside world. But with Colonel Packard's helicopter transport. We will be the first to breakthrough to the other side.We, are also pleased to be joined for the first time. By the resource exploration team...led by Mr. Randa...and the company by biologist,Ms. San...and geologist, Mr. Brooks.Our focus will be on the Island surface There is, what lies beneath."

"Mr Brooks." The man said , Brooks then walked towards the front and began to speak.

"Simple really We are using explosives to shake the earth,and create vibrations...Helping us to map the subsurface of the island. We will fly over the south shore and then strategically drop seismic chargers that will help us understand the density of the earth."

"You are dropping bombs?" A deep British voice said , I looked over and saw it was the man from earlier , he was wearing a long sleeve black top and was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed

"You are dropping bombs?" A deep British voice said , I looked over and saw it was the man from earlier , he was wearing a long sleeve black top and was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. His comment caused some of the soldiers to look at him.

"Scientific instruments." Brooks rephrased
"Do you hear that, boys?we are scientists, now" a soldier said causing the others to laugh.
I just rolled my eyes.
"You guys are not scientists." One of the actual scientists commented.
"Hey sweetie, scientists at-least have intellectual thoughts and can understand words"

This caused the soldier to glare at me while his fellow friends hooted and Hollered at the fact that he got told off.

"We'll then land, and make base camp...for ground excursions led by tracker Mr. Conrad and animal behaviorist Miss Johnson ." The man concluded as he pointed at the British man and at me.

So that's who he is

I went to take a look at him but to my surprise he was already looking at me. It almost look like he was trying to analyze me. I broke eye contact and looked forward.