♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger

Start from the beginning

"Hah..." Frost was starting to cover the right side of Todoroki. He could regulate his own temperature with heat, but by the time he used his left side, the defense he's putting up could be destroyed. At a time like this, he couldn't risk using one Quirk and not the other right now. 

Yuuki could see Todoroki was in a pickle and she came up with an idea. Todoroki and Bakugou looked at her to see her smile confidently. 

Her plan was simple: She will use her Escape Route and transform into a literal honey badger, have Todoroki make the ice high enough to block Moonfish's sight. 

"Bakugou, now!" Todoroki made the wall! Now it's all up to Bakugou and Yuuki!" 

"Ready for launch!" Yuuki said with a righteous look in her eyes despite being an animal right now. 

"Don't look so fucking heroic when you're a fucking animal! FUCKING FLY!!!" Bakugou used his Quirk to make Yuuki fly straight up to Moonfish. The force of the impact was strong enough for her to headbutt through the thin wall of ice and straight to Moonfish. 

Moonfish's blades touched her, none of them pierced through her because a honey badger couldn't be cut by blades, spears, or machete! 'I wish Dabi could have saw this, I look so badass!' She shifted into her first transformation again, this time she shoved her claw into Moonfish's mouth and the claw gripped his neck for stability.

"Grragh!!!" With her strength, she ripped one tooth out one by one, not at all bothered by the other blades attacking her.

Moonfish let out a piercing scream of pain. The more he tried to pierce her with his blades, the more he realized nothing could stab through a honey badger. This was why Yuuki was not afraid of close combat; she could literally get into an opponent's face and cause havoc however she liked. 

Todoroki and Bakugou watched her fight Moonfish. Todoroki was worried but Bakugou was smiling at the sight of it. They're both thinking different things right now; Todoroki felt frustrated that he could do nothing to help her fight one particular enemy but Bakugou was proud of Yuuki's sense of independence and unafraid to be in the fray of danger. One wanted her to be away from danger while the other admired her for being brave and courageous. 

At some point of watching, both boys realized something was coming their way in a quick speed. That something was Tokoyami with an out of control Dark Shadow. The two of them always saw Dark Shadow coming out at a standard size, but this time it was so huge that they were quite shocked about it. They weren't sure which to be more shocked of: the fact Dark Shadow grew in size or the fact Dark Shadow slapped down Moonfish.

Yuuki managed to jump away in time, but when she tried to dodge the massive shadowy hand, she was caught by Dark Shadow. "Dark Shadow?!" 

Dark Shadow adored her to bits, but he was completely blinded by darkness and his own raging will to have fun that he forgot he had Yuuki in his deathly grip. Yuuki tried her best to escape but she couldn't get out. 

"Yuuki-san...!" Midoriya could see Yuuki was captured by Dark Shadow. 

Shouji, seeing that Yuuki was captured by Tokoyami's Quirk, immediately requested Bakugou and Todoroki to make light and calm Dark Shadow down. 

Todoroki was about to go ahead and use his flames. 

"Wait, don't!" Yuuki shouted down despite her own predicament. 

Bakugou moved a hand out to stop Todoroki, "Just look." 

Moonfish intended to get some flesh and innards from his targets and so he attacked Dark Shadow, which in return aggravated the uncontrollable Quirk to crash him into many trees before throwing him far away. Dark Shadow threw Yuuki and Moonfish away, but because Moonfish was the one to crash into the a tree, Yuuki had the villain to lessen the impact upon crashing.