Shih Chung Branch Number 2

Hello and welcome back to yet another part of Malaysian Folklore!

In this part, I'll personally tell you the tale of an infamous Chinese School named Shih Chung Branch!

Ever since I was 7 to 10 years old I learnt at the third branch of this school. It was a high ranked school so everything you do has to be perfect because apparently we students had to keep the school's name clean as a slate!

Anyways, this Shih Chung is the second branch of the school that was built before the Japanese came to Penang.

Once the Japanese took over Penang they used this school as their administrative building.

When war broke, the Japanese soldiers who died haunt that building so they closed the school down. It was once a majestic building now it's remains are exactly like those of some old unfinished being built structure.

I heard from some websites that whoever that goes near there will go into hysterics and that they will also be able to see the souls of the Japanese soldiers patrolling the building.

If I'm correct this said school is located on 11, Transfer Road, Georgetown.

Anyways, Penang has many old structures and Georgetown, Penang is a very well known historical town in Malaysia. One of the oldest in Asia to be frank.

If you have a brave heart and soul you maybe can go visit this place with about 10 friends or so.

Advice

I sometimes think that putting in these advices are quite useless... I think that maybe you guys wouldn't even heed these advices that I write and wrack my brain for you guys to use...

It's not that I'm saying that I think that you guys don't appreciate it... I'm just saying you know... Voicing out my opinions...

Anyways... Onto the advice!

Don't go to this place alone! Please it dangerous to go to such places alone! Even if there are no ghosts to haunt you there surely would be some structures that could fall onto you at any moment.

Also, I think it would be wise to bring a lot of friends with you. Make sure the friend you bring are all brave and courageous so that the ghosts and such can't easily effect you guys!

Anyways, that all for today!

Ciao, my Little Horrors! See you guys in the next part!❤️