Chapter 1 ☁Who are you☁

°•Kyungsoo's Pov•°

Darkness surrounds me, not even the slightest sliver of light peaked through any cracks that could've been made by others. I took a deep breath before walking down, still nothing but darkness and the slight sound of- Jazz?

My brow raised as the sound of Jazz began to get clearer, soon the room starting to flicker into what was a cafe. I laughed at myself for not releasing it was a dream sooner.

The cafe was quite small, ten tables at most with a small pastry case near the back. Behind that case were machines that would make any coffee your heart desired. I walked up to the case and searched for someone, hoping to get something because I was rather hungry. A taller male appeared from the door that led out, he had the attire of the shop, a white buttoned up shirt with black jeans and a brown apron that fitted him nicely.

The man was quite short and had curly black hair, his smile, a killer one that showed pure happiness. I examined his body before finding a name tag, 'Minseok'

The man spoke up causing me to flinch a bit,
"Your friend will be here soon."

I raised my brow yet again, the man not seeming to notice as he brushed past me to head to his station.

I turned around to find only one table, all the rest vanished into thin air. On the table was two plates with different sweets. I walked forward and took a seat, my stomach grumbling. I grabbed my fork and started to cut into the cake, startled at what seemed to be a bell to signal someone came in. I clenched my fork, 'Was there always a bell?'

Minseok seemed to shoot up from his position, running to greet the man. I stayed facing the wall, not wanting to know who it was.

Minseok smiled and pointed to me,
"Your friend awaits you."

I perked up, waiting to hear what he said.

The man spoke up, his voice sending heat coiling down my body, (In French)
"Friend-? That's strange- almost all my friend's have lighter hair."

I raised my brow, just exactly where is this man from? He spoke in a language I didn't under and probably would never try to learn.

Minseok seemed to know his language as he spoke back in the same way,
"He is Korean, And he is a friend you haven't made yet."

I could tell by the way Minseok talked he was smiling a hundred miles per hour. I let out a loud sigh, squeezing my mug when steps got closer to me. The man sat in the chair across from me, his eyes meeting mine.

Breathtaking

His dark brown hues glittered happily among his round eyes, his thin yet plump lips curled into the biggest smile. His faded cury blue hair hung over his eyebrows but showed off his ears, which I'll admit were big but not to big.

I blushed when I noticed how long I had been staring at him, accumulating a chuckle from across me. I looked back up, laughter spreading through me.

Just how contagious was this guy.

He spoke up before I could, his loud husky voice echoing off the tan walls,
"I'm Park Chanyeol nice to meet you."

I watched as he held out his hand, hesitantly reaching mine out too,
"I'm Do Kyungsoo, But I assume you already knew that." I mean it is a dream after all, Judging by how all my dreams are he'll either love me or just plain out reject me. My dreams are quite unexplainable really.