The Room With Red Walls

I cant sleep this metal vibration thing on my penis is killing me.
Elena whre are you?
Suddendly somebody entered the room. I started pritending to sleep.
- Christian darling I know you are not sleeping guet up and come with me-
Withot sayng anything I did what she said.
We came in her bedroom. Than she opened the door of her walk in warderobe and than in it behind her dresses she oppened another door and we entered a big room with red walls and furniture with black and red leather.
- wow Elena what is this?- I asked because I saw a lot of stuff that I dont know what is or understand.
She smiled and said: - Christian this is my playroom and when we are in it Im your mistress and you cant call me by my name or you will be punished. Tonight Im going to show you how it will be is that ok? -
-yes it's ok- I said
-alright, now lie on bed-
Without saying anything I did what she said. Than she took something like rope and tied my hands above my head.
im breathing hardly.
Damnn what is she doing now?
She turned the radio on, and came back to me with red cloth. she tied my eyes with it.
- christian now I want you to concentrate on music and pleasure you will feal. -
She said.
- ok- I sad.
Than somethin heat me on my stomach
- you forgot to say something-
- yes misstress-
- that is right, good boy-
After sayng that she started heating me with something cold, and that feals like leather.
-ahh- I moan
Damnn this feals so good.
Suddendly she stopped.
Than I fealt she is taking off my underwear and torchering metal thing. ouch suddendly I feal something wet on my penis. damn he is in her mouth, she is sucking me, I cant bilive that.
- ohh God-damn it this is amazing.
-Don't cam Christian, not yet, hold yourself- she said.
Fuck how am I going to do that this is so fucking good.
She stopped.
Why did she stop daamn it.
Then I felt again something wet, but its a little different, its extra warm and the pleasure is bigger.
Sheet Im inside Elena. She is moving up and down on my hard as stone penis.
- I started to moan- ahh god damn it this is amazing. Im fucking that damnly hot woman mom's friend Elena Lincoln. It is so weired but amazing.
At this moment I cant concentrate on anything but her.
- you can cam now - she said breathing havely. ohh she likes it.
- ahh-
I came in her. I feal so great now.
Then she turned off radio. And seted free my eyes from fabric that was on them. After that she untied my heands.

Im really sorry I didnt write for sooo long, I had private problems, hope you like the story. 🤗💟