[ A/N ] SR Rewrite Posted & SM Discontinued

Something Real - Rewritten

(Posted December 2018)

First things first:

-I've posted a sneak peek at the rewrite on my blog (chapter 1 coming December 16th and chapter 2 on the 17th).

-Something More/Something New are being discontinued.

Before everyone starts freaking out about that last one - the sequels are only being discontinued for a short while. I don't want, and have never wanted, to leave you all hanging. The one problem with me writing the new AND the old versions at the same time is particularly how the tone has changed. Everyone will understand when you're able to see the difference between the rewrite and the old version.

That being said, the sequels will be brought back RIGHT after the rewrite is done. I'm planning to write them both back to back, so the day that Something Real's final chapter has been posted, Something More will be back up and running (and with the same writing style to match the rewrite).

Now for the real reason we're here: the rewrite has been posted.

At the moment, I'm running a Wattpad Block Party / Wattpad Discovery Feast type event called The Featured Authors Get Together, in which myself and the featured authors I've picked through the contests book on my profile share blog posts, first chapters, and other exciting content.

If you would like more information about the event, head to my profile, click on the Featured Author / Contests 2019 book, and head down to the latest chapter(s).

In light of this event, I've posted TWO FULL LENGTH chapters of Something Real, and of my upcoming teen fiction, The Truth About Chance Dabney, to my blog. Click the link to my website on my profile and head over to the Featured page once you're on my site. If you have trouble finding it, I WILL link the first post in a comment on this chapter.

Along with the first two chapters going up on my blog (again, on December 16th and 17th), I've posted the dedications, new and improved character profiles, and the playlist to my Wattpad profile - the title of the book being Something Real #NaNoWriMo. Add it to your libraries so you'll get a notification when the chapters are posted to Wattpad!

There will be one chapter coming from Scarlett and the second from Hayden going up on the blog!

As for the release of the chapters to Wattpad, I will begin posting chapters of the Something Real rewrite to my profile on Friday, January 4th, 2019.

The first two chapters will be posted on the 4th, while the chapters following will be posted EVERY FRIDAY AND EVERY OTHER TUESDAY.

I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek, and I'll see you back here on the 4th!

.

Thank you all again for your constant support. I would not have been able to get through the last year without you all, and honestly, I couldn't be happier to be back.

~Shay