[ COPYRIGHT ]

Something More by Shay Spencer.

I'll wait for you Scarlett Blaine. As long as it takes.

..........♡..........

S U M M A R Y

In Scarlett Blaine's twenty-six years, all she had wanted to do was find love again; and apparently, luck was not on her side. Though her best friend has managed to hold onto her one true love, Scarlett is still unable to shake the thoughts of her love for Hayden Pennington from her mind.

Scarlett never expected to fall for her step brother, but there was no going back now.

With her best friend's wedding underway, Scarlett's still forbidden romance is put to the test. Both she and Hayden Pennington know they belong together, but until their 'five years apart' run out, they're left to suffer through the wedding of the century in silence.

Though Hayden and Scarlett must find a way to push aside their need for something more from one another, or it could cost them everything they've worked so hard for.

..........♡..........

C O P Y R I G H T

© Shay Spencer. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

..........♡..........

T I M E L I N E

Start: September 30, 2017

End: TBA

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T.  F R O M.  M E.

This story is the sequel to my recently completed work - Something Real. Though reading the first book would help explain some things, you are free to read this book as a standalone. I will try and explain everything to the best of my ability for those trying to catch up!

Each chapter is edited to the best of my ability. If there are any mistakes, let me know 😊

On that note, I hope you all enjoy!

.