U R

(Yuri's POV)

Chaewon and I are done practicing our song for tomorrow competition. I'm so nervouse because it's my firsttime to sing infront of many people but i shrugged all the negative thoughts.

"Unnie I'll be heading to the clinic to see yena" I told her and she nodded.

"Okay take care, send my regards to yena" I hug her and she hug me bag and I wave my hands to her.

I was on my way to the clinic thinking that maybe yujin and yena are still there, they didn't text me so I'm assuming that they are still there.

I saw that the nurse are now locking the clonics door.

"Excuse me?" the nurse look at me.

"Is yena and yujin are heading home already?" The nurse nodded.

"Yea I think they go to that way." The nurse pointed the way and I bow to her then leave.

[THIRD POV]

@The studio.

Chaewon was cleaning and arranging the mess they made in the studio, she stops when she heard a knock from the door, she walks toward the door and open it.

"Oh yujin why are you here and not with yena?" Chaewon asks her.

"Where's yuri?"

"She's on her way to the clinic. Wait? Is there something wrong?" Yujin curse.

"Yah Ahnyu! Answer me" Chaewon glared at yujin. Yujin sigh.

"Yiren asks yena to talk to her, I decline it but yena she insists that she'll be fine talking to yiren" Yujin said chaewon facepalm.

"Aishh youu.. Let's go to the clinic." they both running their way to the clinic.

(Yuri's POV)

I was walking towards the way that the nurse pointing. It was quiet not until i heard something like arguing my curiousity pulls me to know where it come from but then the moment I reach the place where the voice came from..

I froze. I never thought today is the day, the day I caught my love kissing another girl.

My tears are keep rolling, I can't move. She's still closing her eyes. Why..

I drop the thing that im holding. She open her eyes and push the girl infront of her.

"Yuri..." She called my name. She's indeed choi yena. My tears keep falling my heartbeat is getting weaker.

"Yuri." Chaewon shouted. I finally come to my sense, I run away far from them, I wipe the tears that keep falling down to my cheeks.

I keep running and running.

I asked myself.

"Do I live to this world just to be hurt?" I stop running when I reach the gate of our house.

I walked towards the door and my mother was about to welcome me.

"Joyuri my daugh—" I run to her and hug her.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked me but I didn't answer, I just hug her and be a cry baby. She patted me until i feel sleepy.

'I hate you choi yena'

—————————————

(Third POV)

"What the hell yena?" Chaewon shouted, yena just lower her head.