Her Voice

(Yena's POV)

"I don't know, But i think they are trash compare to us" I heard from goeun's bitchy mouth. I look at yuri and trying to comfort her before she stand up.

"Just be yourself, I'm here to support you what ever result are. Do your best okay?" I cheer her up gladly she smile. They both move towars the front.

"Ms. Kim chaewon you go first"

"Hello! I'll be singing the same song that yunjin sang" Chaewon smile confidently.

[[INSERT CHAEWON'S SOLO CAM ITNW]] *chaewon's voice is really driving me crazy hehe sorry can't help it*

Everyone was amuse from her angelic voice.

"Omg I feel like i'm floating" Yujin said.

"Yea I feel you bro!" I reply.

"That's very amazing voice ms. kim, you surely has an angelic voice" Mr. Lee praise her.

"Next Ms. Jo Yuri" As expected everyone eyes is on hers. She feel intense just by the stare of her classmates.

"H-he-llo." Everyone laughs except her friends.

"I'-ll be singi-ng Ene-rge-tic by Wa-nna On-e" Yuri said while stuttering.

"GOOOOO MYYY JJOOOYYUUULLLLL!!" I shouted that caught the everyone's attention, her friends laugh at her.

"Okay Ms. Choi you now may calm down" Mr. lee said

"Sorry i just carried away" I bow and looks at yuri.

Yuri can't help but to smile to her dorky girlfriend, with that it help yuri to gain confident.

I nodded to her while smiling.
"You can do it" I mumble to yuri.

"Ms. Jo you may start" Yuri deeply enhales.

[[INSERT YURI'S SOLO CAM ENERGETIC]] *In this performance yuri really caught my heart her highnote is just giving me reason to live hahah okay sorry again can't help to admire yuri*

"I'm feeling good, I wanna touch baby" her husky voice is an eargasm to my ears I can't help but to smile because of her voice. I can see that everyone is focusing to my girlfriend.

"eoseo naege wajwo tonight oh oh yeah" I drop my jaw when I hear her high note.
Did I just not know that my girlfriend has this super talent.  I look at everyone , they are also jaw drop to my girlfriend voice. They look really shocked as well as me. She finish the song.

I stand up and walks towards her and hug her.
"You did a good job my jjoyuul" I whisper to her ears. I heard mr. lee cough.

I smile at him and bow. "Sorry i just got carried away from my jjoyuuls voice" I go back to sit, i heard yuri chuckles.

"You're so stupid duck" Yujin laughs at me.

"Laugh all you want can't help. I didn't know that yuri has a great voice." I proudly said to yujin.

"Yea I falling inlove with her voice" I glared at her as she said that.