Chapter 8: Izuku vs Yoshino

Hello everybody! I know you all have been waiting for this epic battle so here goes! :)

Midoriya POV

The world was red it was all you could see in this bloody battle. "AAHHHH!!" we both screamed as we landed a punch on each other's faces, "You're not gonna beat me that easy!!" we both landed another punch on each other, we breathed heavily, our blood covered our faces, pain overwhelmed both of us, and we were very tired. Yoshino fell to the ground breathing heavily while I stood up slowly, "How?..." he looked at me his face very much covered in his blood, "I... I won't be beaten..." I clenched a fist then suddenly something sharp stabbed me from behind, "AAGGHH!" the spear impaled my chest from the outside causing my blood to splatter everywhere, "GGHA!" I vomited so much blood onto the floor and tried to remove the spear from my chest, "Hahaha! It's over Izuku you can't defeat me!" Yoshino smiled and laughed sinister like, "You monster! MHMM!" blood came out of my mouth as I spoke, "It's over!" Yoshino created a bomb next to me then left me, "No.... I couldn't do it.." I closed my eyes as the bomb ticked to zero...

Earlier...

Iida POV

"MIDORIYA!!" I screamed his name over and over to wake him up but he never did, "Who the hell did this?!" Jiro used her earphone jack to help wake Midoriya up but she also was having a hard time, "Deku..." Uraraka cried and looked away, "Let me do it" Kaminari electrocuted Midoriya's body with only a little volt of electricity however it didn't work, "What the heck?" Kaminari let go off Midoriya's body and stopped, "This isn't working!" I shouted feeling like it was my fault for not watching over him, I felt guilt all over me, I was afraid.

Yaoyorozu was scared for Midoriya's life as were the others, we were worried about him, "We'll be able to wake him up!" Yaoyorozu shouted and cried, "Yaoyorozu.." I looked straight at her, "We'll be able to do it" she shook Midoriya back and forth, "Midoriya!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "That's enough Yaoyorozu" Aizawa Sensei came in and walked closer to us, "It looks like things didn't go as planned" Aizawa Sensei crossed his arms and went to Midoriya, "What is this Quirk?" I heard him whisper quietly.

We stood there for a few minutes thinking of ways to wake Midoriya up, most of our plans did not seem to work, "I'd like to know why you changed plans and why are you here all of a sudden? I thought all of you were finding Nejire in the hospitals?" Aizawa Sensei asked me eagerly, "Well there was this guy... who kinda knows where Nejire currently is and he sent us a voice mail, he said if we send Midoriya here, we'll be able to get Nejire back but something else happened" Kaminari said to Aizawa Sensei, "So you followed his order?" Aizawa Sensei's eyes widened with a smile, "Well... yeah I think so" I replied to him, "Ugh... you guys are--" Aizawa Sensei stopped as he heard Uraraka scream, "Midoriya?!" all of us went to Uraraka and saw Midoriya's body getting cuts all over, "What?" Aizawa Sensei was baffled, "Who is doing this?" Tsuyu thought to herself, "We don't know" I was shocked to see what had happened.

Present Time

Midoriya POV

"Come get me!" Yoshino came in closer to me then created giant rockets, "You won't get away!" the rockets flew to me in high speeds however I created a shield in order to protect me from the rocket's explosions, the explosions were enough to make the ground shake and was enough to destroy the buildings behind me, "This guy's tough" I whispered as metal parts flew to me quickly, "Now you can't get away!" Yoshino made the metal parts follow me nonstop. The metal parts were a bit hard to dodge but I was able to get used to it, at the moment he was out of metal I used my Quirk and ran straight for him, "SMASH!" I hit his face hard only to notice it was a fake, "Idiot!" I turned around to see Yoshino grab me by the face, "MMPH!" he lifted me up like I was air, "Die!" Yoshino had created a sword to stab me with, when he was about to do it I retaliated and kicked him in the jaw hard, I grabbed his arm and removed it, "You little brat!" he screamed loudly the ground shook and cracked, "What's happening?" I thought to myself when I saw a gigantic boulder heading towards me, "What?!" I ran away and used One For All, "What the heck?" the ground turned to a slide going down endlessly.