Chapter 6: Tragedy

Hey guys it's me and I'm back with another chapter yay! First I'll thank all of you for reading this story it really makes me happy second I want you to know that I'm an anime only guy and I don't read the manga that much I guess I can't continue the internship arc but I'll create other chapters that will surely make you want more of this, I'm going to make my own story until the anime comes out not to make it any longer here it is :)

Midoriya POV

"Hello Midoriya..." a voice called out to me "Who's there?" I asked the voice "I'm the one who shot your mother in your last dream" I got angered by what he said "You!..." I tried to move my body but it didn't work "Now, now there's no need to be mad I'm a good guy" the voice then became a black figure with a somewhat similar look to that of All For One "You're not a good guy!" I was free of my restraint and was now able to move I used my Quirk and kicked him but he dodged it, "You have great power my friend..." he created several swords around me "But I'm much stronger!" he aimed the swords toward me in lightning fast speed, "Know your place!" I dodged it but one of the swords cut my arm "AH! My arm!" I yelled in pain "I guess this is all the time I have left pretty sure by the time we meet you're going to die hahaha!" my sight went pitch black as he laughed ominously.

"AHH!" I screamed as I woke up from another nightmare "Was it another nightmare?" I looked around my room nothing was out of the ordinary but I saw blood coming out of my arm "What?..." I looked over to it and saw the cut that was from the sword in my dream. I went to my bathroom and washed it "How?" I asked myself clueless I finished washing it and looked at the clock "It's 4:46 in the morning" I decided that I won't go to sleep or else that guy might come back "I have to stay awake" I drank coffee in order to stay awake and did a lot of things like work, slap and pinch myself and a few other stuff. I was able to stay awake until class was about to start I got up from my bed and took a shower, I packed my things and went to my classroom.

At this time I was sleepy I didn't know if the others saw me but I didn't bother. "Oh I almost forgot, class you have a temporary transfer student today let's meet him shall we" Aizawa Sensei said to all of us "Wait another transfer student?" I asked myself looking at the door, "Come in" Aizawa Sensei called out to our new classmate "You'll be having lessons with her for 3 weeks so be sure to be nice around her" she came inside our classroom her hair is somewhat similar to Nejire's but has a darker tone to it and it's shorter at least shoulder high, her face has a smile that gives you warm feeling, her body is the same as the girls in our classroom and she is at least the same height as Nejire "Everyone meet your new classmate Miwako Kaede" we all were in shock to meet her "Hello everyone!" she greeted us "My name Miwako Kaede and I'll be your new classmate for 3 weeks!" she made us all feel better i don't know how but it seems she is like sun that shines in the darkness "You'll be sitting with that boy over there" Aizawa Sensei pointed at me she went over to me relatively quick "Hello I'll be your new seat mate!" she is as energetic as Nejire "Hello everyone!" she greeted us again "U-Uh.. Hi..." we all had the same reply "Midoriya how could you?..." I felt Mineta's presence behind me.

'I hope this can't get any worse' the day was usual and nothing much happened in the time being "Well class that's it I'll be seeing you tomorrow" Aizawa Sensei left the classroom, "So what are you going to do today?" Miwako asked me "Oh... um... I don't really know" I replied as I chuckled "Eh?" she said in confusion "Well goodnight" "Yeah see ya" we all went to our dorms slowly "Man I'm tired" I went to the bathroom and took a bath and brushed my teeth then I lied down on my bed. I felt hair under my legs "Wait..." I removed the blanket next to me and I saw Nejire sleeping "Eh?!" I blushed 'Why is she here all of a sudden?' I asked myself clueless I opened the lights and saw what appeared to be her clothes, it wasn't the type she wears all day in fact the clothes she wore was her hero costume 'I need to get her out of here hope no one is awake' I devised a quick plan to get her out of my room fast "Midoriya?" I stopped for a brief moment and then turned to look at her "H-Hi Nejire" I replied to her "How was your day?" she asked me desperate for the answer "I... Uh... i-it was..." I stopped as she walked to me and leaned over "I heard you have another classmate and that classmate is a ʼsheʼ" she curiously implied "Say isn't she your new seat mate?" she asked me again this time looking directly at my eyes "H-How.. d-d-did you... know about that?" I asked her as I chuckled "Your friends told me" she had a serious look on her face "Did you replace me with another girl?" I was shocked to hear this "Wait, are we already together?" I asked her "Isn't it obvious? Now tell me is she your new girlfriend?" I froze and did not know what to say to her "N-No! She's just my new seat mate that's all" I tried to sound serious but it only made it worse "You're replacing me aren't you?" she was saddened "What? No--" I stopped as I saw her in tears "That's okay... I guess you prefer girls with shorter hair huh?" she wiped her eyes from the tears she cried "Nejire I could never replace you" I recovered my composure "Look we're just friends nothing more, nothing else" I explained to her "You sure?" she asked me to make sure "Yeah... we just met and I'm not really into girls with shorter hair than yours" she laughed a bit "What's so funny?" I questioned her "You!" she smiled at me "Hehe, am I really that funny?" I said as I laughed also, she then hugged me tight "Don't ever leave my side" I hugged her back "Of course" she began playing with my stuff "Are these really your stuff?" she continued to play with my action figures "Yeah... be careful though that cost me quite a lot of money" I simply said to her "I'm feeling tired" she stretched her arms as wide as the oceans stretching against the horizon "Well I guess you should go back to your own room and sleep" I said as I put my things in where they were.