MPJF chapter 11

~Percy's POV~

She loves me!

I was excited until I remembered that she was crazy.Not totally crazy but crazy nonetheless.

"Fawn,wake up."I shook her shoulder.

"What do you want?"she muttered.

"It's time to go."

"Can't I sleep the rest of the way while you carry me?"

"No.You need to get up."

"But it's like,three in the morning!"

"It's either get up or no breakfast."

"You and I both know that either you'd give me breakfast or I'd steal it."

"Come on!Just get up!We need to get you to camp."

She groaned and sat up.

"I see you packed everything up.Even my sleeping bag."she mumbled.

"Can we-"

She grabbed my arm and then we were at a dock.

"Teleporting.Amazing."she laughed silently.

"Okay.Thanks.Now let's get going.Wait,how will we get going?"I asked.The water was frozen!We couldn't go anywhere with frozen water!

"Get onto that black boat."she said.

"What?"

"Just get onto it and don't ask questions!"

I ran to a black speed boat and hopped on.Fawn climbed on behind me.

"Oh crap."she whispered.

"What?"I asked.

"We need to go.I see Annabeth."

"What?I don't-"then we were in the non-frozen sea.

"I freaking panicked!"Fawn yelled before fainting.

"Fawn!"I tried to shake her awake again.Then I remembered that teleporting took a lot of her energy and teleporting us and a boat must've almost burned away all of her energy.

I placed her on a couch behind me and then willed the currents to take us to the US.

***

It took two days to reach the US.Fawn slept most of the time.When she was awake she would eat or have some of her hallucinations again.I kept my arms around her when she was hallucinating.She would scream and kick me and try to break free when they got really bad.She didn't teleport though,I don't know why.After she was done screaming and kicking she would start crying and muttering things like,'Amber' and 'Grover' and 'Kill me.'

When we reached shore,she was awake.Her hallucinations were coming more and more but they weren't now.

"Home sweet home."I muttered as we docked.

"Not exactly.We're in Virginia."Fawn pointed out.

"Oh."

"Come on,I know a friend who lives around here."she grabbed my hand.

"Take the boat back to Greenland."I whispered to the ocean before Fawn dragged me away.

After a while we ended up at a neighborhood in Suffolk.I didn't catch it's name since Fawn was dragging me away so quick that some things turned into a blur.

"It's around here."then she stopped.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"I see a vam-never mind.It was just a girl."she shook her head.