MPJF chapter 9

~Percy's POV~

I'm so mad right now.Sad,hopeful and worried too but mostly mad!

I can't believe Annabeth would do this!Rachel didn't make her this crazy!She never tried to strangle Rachel or even fight much with her!What makes Fawn so different?Oh,wait,I know.

Because I love her.

"We should go tell your parents and Fawn's dad."Amber said.

"Fawn doesn't have a step mom?"Nico asked.

"No.He never wanted to settle down with anyone because he didn't want to hurt Fawn emotionally."

"Oh."

I looked at Fawn.She looked peaceful but when I looked closer I saw a shadow of torment and pain on her face.Poor Fawn.It's all my fault.

"Stop."Amber held her hand up.

"Why?"I asked.

"I need to Iris message someone.Percy,can you make a little spout of water?"

"Sure."

"How are you going the Iris message someone without the sun?"Grover asked.

"Fawn gave me a ball of sunlight last a few years ago."Amber rummaged through her sack until she came out with something small in her hand."Percy,start the water."

I willed water to shoot out of the ground.Amber whispered to the ball and threw it into the mist.Something bright blinded me then it dimmed.

"Sorry!I forgot to tell you about how bright it would get."Amber apologized after my vision came back.

"O Iris,Goddess of the rainbow,Please accept this offering."Nico said.

Then he took out a drachma and threw it into the mist.

"Show me Hecate!"Amber said.

The mist shimmered then Hecate appeared,reading a book.Grover cleared his throat and she look up.

"What are you four doing Iris messaging me in the middle of the night?"she asked.

"It's about your daughter,Fawn."Amber said.

"What?"

"She,well,a daughter of Athena attacked her and she was losing a lot of blood and now she's dead."I said.

"WHAT?!"Hecate yelled and the imaged faded.Then she appeared in front of us."My daughter!Who did this to her?"

"A child of-"

"The name!"

"Annabeth Chase."Grover answered.

"Athena will hear about this!My poor darling!"

"I thought you were mad at her a month ago."I said.

"I was never really mad,just frustrated.She was always my favorite,even if she was on the good side."

"Oh."

"Can you help us?"Amber asked.

"Anything as long as it's about helping Fawn!"Hecate answered.

"We need to tell Percy's parents and Samuel about this.Could you teleport us to Manhattan?"

"Of course.Get ready,first time teleporters and fiftieth time teleporter.Hold your breath and each others hands or else you might get separated."she said."Percy,tell me your address."

I told her and then she nodded.

"Huddle up,kids."

We squeezed together and held hands.I shifted Fawn so it looked like she was standing.Then we were whisked into blackness.